Being A Jehovah's Witness is Simply A Waste Of Time!!!

by minimus 44 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I hope that if any Witness sees this thread, they understand that being a Witness = being a time waster.

Please understand this. If you don't believe me, I'm sure others here will agree.

If you can salvage any of your time that is left, do it! Get out of this false religion. RUN!!!!

• sizemik
    sizemik

Yup . . . I agree. The tragedy is that the valuable time you're wasting is your own. 99.99999% of the people you waste your time on don't give a shit, and have forgotten you were there before you get to the end of the driveway.

The cost v benefits equation is a no-brainer . . . there are no benefits . . . zero. zip. nada.

• VM44
    VM44

The only purpose of a JW is to support The Watchtower organization in order to keep it going.

That is also what is expected of the individual JW.

• cult classic
    cult classic

Yes, it most definitely is a waste of time. And that is what you will regret the most whether you leave or not. Do yourself a favor and get the hell out of there! Save what is left of your life and live. The waste of time is painful to deal with.

Cult Classic

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

............................;-)...OUTLAW

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

It's also a waste of life, energy, emotion, and money.... and if you're lucky enough to wake up and get out before you die, a lot more time, energy, emotion and money has to get wasted detoxing....

...but really, in the end, nothing is wasted, because we're all eternal beings on a long long journey back to the Creator....

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

It all comes down to perspective, folks. I think I have maybe 30 years left of existence because that's what the evidence says. A Jehovah's Witness sees this life as but a brief, painful interlude and then .... billions upon billions of years left of existence on Paradise Earth. It is a delusion as incredible and shocking as they come.

my perspective of time left (years) ............................

JW's perspective of time left (years) ...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... ∞

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Yeah but you do not realise it, until you have already wasted your time....Do you?

I do not follow this statement :

I hope that if any Witness sees this thread, they understand that being a Witness = being a time waster.

If they did, they would no longer be Witnesses???????

• Nickolas
  • minimus
    minimus

There are a lot of JWs that happen to come by here and lurk around. Their current mindset is programmed to be a Watchtower drone and simply do as they are told. BUT, some Witnesses KNOW it can't be all true......If a Witness can grasp this and understand why they are WASTING THEIR LIVES, they might get out before it is too late!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit