Which Generation Are You?

by Bonnie_Clyde 44 Replies latest jw friends

• blondie
    blondie

I'm part of the Pepsi generation...........

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

If Richard Hell and the Voidoids taught me anything it was.... 'I belong to the BLANK generation...'

• noni1974
    noni1974

Gen X'er here

• JeffT
    JeffT

Boomer.

Forget all this talk about overlapping generations. The universe begins and ends with us. Just ask, we'll tell you all about it, except maybe some stuff from the late sixties, which we can't remember.

• sd-7
    sd-7

I'm part of "THIS generation", which evidently means that my life overlaps with those whose lives overlapped with those whose overlapped with those whose lives overlapped with those whose lives overlapped with those who lives overlapped with those whose lives overlapped with those whose lives overlapped with those whose lives overlapped with those whose lives overlapped with those whose lives overlapped with those whose lives overlapped with those whose lives overlapped with those whose lives overlapped with those whose lives overlapped with those whose lives overlapped with those whose lives overlapped with those whose lives overlapped with those whose lives overlapped with those whose lives overlapped with those whose lives overlapped with those whose lives overlapped with those whose lives overlapped with those whose lives overlapped with those whose lives overlapped with the first man, Adam. That generation had a beginning, and it will most certainly have an end.--Matt. 24:34.

--sd-7

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit