What Is It That Really Troubles the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses?

by orangefatcat 35 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

I think the most fear their own death. They are all ordinary men, and they know it. They fear that everything they believed in is a lie. I think they fear most that they are wrong. That they are not going to Heaven and Paradise Earth full of only Jehovah's Witnesses. I think they fear where they are going after death.

• The Quiet One
    The Quiet One

I heard from a friend that, from September, in England and Ireland.. people will no longer be able to order however many magazines they want, there'll be no reserving 50 and then not placing them anymore. Publishers will have to take just enough to last through the week from the amount left on display at the hall, on a kind of first come, first serve basis. The GB are 'concerned that large amounts of literature aren't being placed'. I've heard this was trialled in America..

• jam
    jam

Someone mention , who run the WT. That,s the problem

no one. The foundation of their faith was base on lies, so

today those lies are kicking them in the butt. Governing

Body cann,t deal with it, they are lost, that,s why they

are coming up with so many crazy New light. They have

A BIG problem.. The WT foundation was built on very

shaky ground, and now it,s crumbling.

• The Quiet One
    The Quiet One

''I wonder if they fear the massive exodus of young people, especially those raised in? Or the lack of men willing to"reach out"? '' - A recent watchtower stated that even a brother that had been baptised for 'at least A YEAR' could be considered for appointment to MS...

• St George of England
    St George of England

I don't think very much worries them at all.

If it all went pear shaped tomorrow and the WTS actually went bankrupt (financially) I am quite sure the GB and other Bethel heavyweights will have enough salted away somewhere out of US reach to see them comfortably through. If they haven't then they are bigger idiots than we all thought.

George

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I think the GB is probably more diverse than we sometimes give it credit for. There are bound to be a couple hardcore true believers, a couple pure business/finance types, a couple on a power trip, and there may even be one who's just a really nice guy in over his head.

Much like any local body of elders.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit