What Is It That Really Troubles the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses?

by orangefatcat 35 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• InquiryMan
    InquiryMan

I´d say that they have a rock-star lifestyle is somewhat of an hyperbole and slightly inaccurate

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

The internet is their demon. Hence, like the child that is told if they get out of bed in the night the boogey man underneath the bed will get them. The GB are making a boogey man out of the internet.

Internet = Satan = Loss of money for their comfortable life of tyrannical power.

GB = God

They are trying to frighten the JW's to stay 'in' the bOrg by keeping them locked in a mental commune.

Bums on seats = $$$$$ for thye GB..............and I wager they ARE losing cash big time (well I hope so!!)

Here is a preview if the last ever piece of literal-trash..........

• irondork
    irondork

Black Sheep: Think about that before you write that DA letter.

Dang! I have thought of that so many times since I officially DA last month. I was just so desperate to escape with what little sanity I had left... I was'nt able to focus clearly on the larger picture.

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

I think the biggest problem at the moment is the fact that numbers of partakers of the memorial emblems is going up not down

Also labelling new ones who do partake as posibbly being mentally incapacitated must of done some damage. I hope so.

• maisha
    maisha

The prophecy's are not coming to fulfillment, it is as if Jehovah has stopped things and is waiting for something,,,

Maybe the GB was not clean enough to continue, Jehovah stopped the countdown, what next... I have heard this said,,

If this is the case it is all going to collapse. Who really controls the WTBTS?

The Illuminati plans are still continuing however,, , , , , ,

Did you notice the the Watchtower Sept 1 2011,,, WHO REALLY RULES THIS WORLD,

Notice the "ILLUMINATI WOMAN" in RED and Man in BLACK placed Centered in the image.

Think this is crazy,, Who places these images in the WT and AW.

Obvious to anyone that understands the symbolics. WHY ARE THEY CENTERED? WHY THOSE COLORS?.

Can you see it?

There is your answer... Brilliant Artistry.

• FreeAtLast1914
    FreeAtLast1914

In a word: Internet.

It will be their ultimate undoing. It has shed a massive spotlight on their history, which they hoped they could revise into some fairytale of their own creation. It will (and already has) force them to change their course. It connects people who were previously isolated. It facilitates sharing ideas and stirs debate which gets people to think, and thinking is another thing the WT hates.

Yes, the internet is what keeps them up at night.

• Red Piller
    Red Piller

The internet. Information is available. Also, if you are df'ed you know are a quick google search away from a many supportive communities and a facebook message away from many friends on the sly. The sting is not what it used to be..

• Octarine Prince
    Octarine Prince

Damn thing keeps me up at night, too.

• Joliette
    Joliette

I would say the internet is gonna be their downfall. Most people know about the whole 1975 fiasco now. They know the truth about Judge Rutherfraud and company.

Sadly, there are still many faithful dubs who ignore the internet (my parents being one). Its sad, but I hope that one day they will come around together, and leave the watchtower. Fake friendship, love bombing, ponzi scheme of a religion, etc.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

No real 'new light' (TM) this last A$$€m ? £¥?

No book that was alleged to be released? What could possibly have been in it? More crazy speculation and lies as stupid as 'overlapping'? Stuff they know will be exposed as insane on the net?

Are they getting wise to how the internet exposes in a flash, their shady propaganda? Now they're afraid to do much with doctrine until they've got all the subserviant slaves imprisoned in their mental 'beth shan' compound................afraid to set foot into the outside of dubland world?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit