OMG Jehovah really is the TRUTH OMG

by dm6 15 Replies latest social humour

• dm6
    dm6

............yeah right. What a load of bollocks. Pointless post i know. I just had to write it since its all you ever hear from jw students about how they " really beiuleve jehovahs witnesses havee thr truth"

CRINGE******************

• cantleave
    cantleave

I was about to suggest some great ways to kill yourself!

• moshe
    moshe

Yeah, they are always right- if the JWs only knew where that "meat in due season", baloney really came from---

• dm6
    dm6

LOL cantleave!!!!!!!!

• transhuman68
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice

I see so many YouTube channels that are Pro JW and they proclaim the same stuff....

'Truth from the Bible'

'Truth from the watchtower'

When you leave comments or call them out on subjects they'll delete your comments, ban you and send you angry/rude 'how dare you' message along with Ad Hominem attacks along the lines of 'you know it's the truth, you must be evil!'

***SIGH***

• dm6
    dm6

links broken / invalid......

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

....rude message in inbox from pro dub. Go to reply....BANNED!!

• mummatron
    mummatron

I wonder, do they count their time making the videos, or maybe the length of the video for each view?

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

@mum - Why would they not? The are judged by how many numbers they write on their little report slip.

I wonder how many hours eggy and letters&numbers count for trolling this board (If those ladies are actual JWs and not just p1ss1ng about?)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit