The new DVD "Faith in Action" part 2

by slimboyfat 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• St George of England
    St George of England

Never mentioned Franz or Henschel, both Presidents at one time.

However, it was interesting that Phil Brumley, Head of Legal dept I believe, was used for a section about law suits or something. Often wondered what he looked like, never seen a picture of him before.

George

• Joliette
    Joliette

It was totally biased. The majority of the time, they talked about Rutherford's expose on the catholic chruch as if he was some type of 'truth warrior'. I thought it was funny when the watchtower guy cursed on the DVD.

• Joliette
    Joliette

@ T.D.

I heard that comment by Lett and was thinking to myself:

I also thought it was kinda weird that their was no mention of Franz or Henschel. Franz was a really important person in watchtower history. I think they tried to do a brief gloss over their history because of all of the B.S.

• cantleave
    cantleave

I thought it was funny when the watchtower guy cursed on the DVD.

Tell us more......

• sir82
    sir82
    who would want to dress up and pretend to be freddy?

I can see it now: A steamy sauna, and Fred wrapped in a towel.....

• sd-7
    sd-7

Remember, now, that the history of Jehovah's Witnesses goes all the way back to Abel. That's a lot of history to cover, okay? So ending in the 1970s represents an incredible effort on the part of the Society.

--sd-7

• Joliette
    Joliette

Cant Leave:

John Wismuck (dont know if that is the correct spelling of his name) cursed on the DVD: He said the coughlinites said: Kill that damn Rutherford! I was cracking up!

• sd-7
    sd-7

Uh oh! Sounds like your choice of recreation dishonors God! Better turn that damn DVD off!

--sd-7

• sd-7
    sd-7

Too late! The bad association has led me to obscene jesting! What have I done???

--sd-7

• Joliette
    Joliette

sd-7 LMAO!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit