..Which has Caused You the Most Grief in Your Life..The Outside World or Watchtower World?..

by OUTLAW 55 Replies latest jw friends

• lonestar63
    lonestar63

Which one has caused the most grief???

That's a good one!!!!! :rollonfloorlaughingandfarting:

Lets see now, like Shamus said, i too would hang around what most of normal society would classify as rejects and misfit retards, because they were usually the movers and shakers at the Kingdom Hell. They were also 2 closet Homosexuals (one was our P.O.) and 2 child molesters. Yep, they caused the most grief. Because of associating with those jackasses, neither of my boys got to know what it was like to celebrate Christmas, or being a kid and having a birthday party.

I thank God every day I'm out. My boys, although grown, know the joys of the holidays, and last year was my Grandsons first Christmas (he was 8 months old), now THAT was joyful!!! I'm fixing to go relax by the pool and smoke a cigar. Did you know Makers Mark makes a cigar that the tobacco has been soaked in bourbon??

I'll let you know how it was.....

• shamus100
    shamus100

Lonestar63,

You're like so dead at armageddon.

Social rejects? Yep. The worst thing about being a dub... WORST THING was the 'wholesome assosiation'. My god, I just couldn't stand it anymore! The only normal ones were the 'bad assosiation' people that all hung around together from all the halls - and they weren't that bad! Just self-righteous assholes who make themselves feel better by putting everyone else down. I honestly wonder if there was an ounce of self-esteem in the entire lot of them.

My god, I could go on, but that's enough.

• LV101
    LV101

I HAVE TO SAY they are the worse people i've ever been around and it made me physically sick. they will use you and hate you. i compare it to an elementary school (poor, county school --- outskirts) i attended after spending yrs. in the city school district (we had a house in the city and in the sticks) and most of these gals didn't go on to highschool, some attended a year or two and ROUGH! i did meet a couple of exceptional human beings (maybe two) in the religion, but unless they needed or wanted something they acted like animals like the country hicks/misfits (and i hate to refer to human beings like this, but it's reality).

unfortunately, people in the world are exactly the same if you go out of your economic level. it's like being the new kid at school/neighborhood, and you get beat up --- but there are usually (not always) one or two people who are decent. it's all about where you live, what age you are (some of the older bats hate anyone younger), what your husband does for a living, what kind of car you drive, your clothes, size of your ring, yada yada yada. i think it's called a caste system, like india! i have friends who can't stand going to a new hairdresser, manicurist, etc., because of the above questions --- sometimes it might be out of interest, kindness, but you'd better act like a domestic worker & the probing is hell. it's called leveling and everyone wants nice junk and it causes PROBLEMS! people don't realize no one's life is easy. i know a couple of educated gals in the sick religion and they are treated subhuman w/respect to anything re/education and they really have to keep a low image. no matter how much they low key their dress, downplay their education, drive mediocre cars, it doesn't matter --- and the outside world is exactly the same. same garbage, different joint.

summing up, have to say it was worse in watchtower world (i was beyond miserable, always being bamboozled for something or elder hitting me up for money to help out one of the losers who wouldn't work to pioneer, whatever) because you were stuck w/these people (if you continued to be a member) and in the world you still have to deal w/them in a class or organization but you don't see them much or try to fit in like at the creepy, miserable, hall.

• designs
    designs

I went to an anniversary party last night with a mix of JWs and us 'Worldlies' funny conversations from worrying about getting Zapped at the Big A to one young Witness woman going on about how 'Happy' the JWs were in the Concentration Camps compared to the Jews 'who had no hope'. Very strange.

• shamus100
    shamus100

LV101,

Seriously, I could write a book on the bizarre people that I met in that freaking religion. It really was the most ridiculous bunch of nitwits I have ever had the displeasure of coming across, hands down.

What kind of crack were we all on to stay in as long as we did? My god, if someone is around a witness right now, could you please slap them for me?

• lonestar63
    lonestar63

Shamus..

When you said self righteous assholes, it brought back a memory.

One of our piosneer sisters chastised my wife one time when they were out in service about the music she had on the radio.

A couple of years later that same "righteous" piosneer sister cleaned out her husbands bank account and ran off with a black guy she met on the internet, never to be heard from again......

Think I'll stop there, because those memories do nothing for what is a nice evening, and so far (only half way thru it) what is a damn fine cigar.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Oh hell, people who are uber righteous are the worst! They always fall off the wagon hardest, and usually end up giving BJ's for crack or whatever...

I should say that people are very different in the group - paranoia is extreme, and makes people act differently. But still, you've got to wonder "where are they now" and wonder which window cleaning company they work for, and which trailer they live in, and what they do on Saturday night for fun. (get a JW beer buzz (tm)) Pfffft....

Dear god, what was wrong with us?????? ** smacks head **

• LV101
    LV101

shamus 100 --- I'D LIKE TO SLAP THEM, BELIEVE ME!

I AGREE with you 100%. amazing, but even the one person i know involved with the cult tells me they have no friends inside and they aren't there for friends. i can't stand the rationalization but it is what it is. i, too, could write a book. between the witnesses and the cleaning ladies (you would not believe) -- OMG -- very similar, actually. it's sad, but life/society seems to gravitate to a low instead of the opposite.

one day in life is too long to be around that group. i'd rather be dead & miss the pandas & while alive zoos are just fine and dandy. i really was so stupid/brainwashed --- had to stay in to get life then it hit me in the head i was worse than dead in my present state. i honestly didn't know others were so miserable and only knew one other person who was. thank god i missed a lot of meetings (after all, a girl has social events in her life -- i think it's hysterical now what they must have thought of me) and i traveled a lot.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

This is turning into a Funny thread..

I love it..

The friggin Bizzare people the WBT$/JW Cult attracts is mind boggling..

As a JW kid I remember being to forced to associate with the most god awfull retarded kids..

So my JW Parents could turn their Retard Parents,into WatchTards..

Just Wonderful..

I get to spend eternity with people I can`t stand..LOL!!

Stop picking your nose..Or..

Your Head will Cave In..

........................ ...OUTLAW

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I can`t count how many JW Marriages have been Broken Up..

By Interfering JW Relatives..

http://lifestyle.jagranjunction.com/files/2010/12/motherinlaw-206x300.jpg

.................. ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit