..Which has Caused You the Most Grief in Your Life..The Outside World or Watchtower World?..

by OUTLAW 55 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

According to the WBT$..

The Outside World is supposed to be a Horrible Place..

The Outside World hasn't caused me nearly as much Grief,as WatchTower World..

Outside World (5% Grief).....WatchTower World..(95% Grief)..

Which has Caused You the Most Grief in Your Life..

The Outside World or WatchTower World?..

http://mrsastaphinfection.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/wp_mrsa_blog002.jpeghttp://www.synergymerchants.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/WorriedCorbis4601-300x180.jpg

....................... ...OUTLAW

• shamus100
    shamus100

Holy crap, Outlaw, what a lame Minimus question.

Well, I quit drinking, got active, feel great, have a great career. I've travelled a fair bit in the world and have heaps of crazy, neat, and just plain awesome experiences. :D

In JW land I lived for the weekend where I could get my six-pack buzz, listened to negative-assed-shit over and over and over again, hung out with congregational idiots and social rejects... Oh, and my job was TERRIBLE!

Yeah, I don't need to answer it at all.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

LOL!!@Shamus!!..

I think it`s good to compare the Two Worlds..

The Outside World is a much Happier place in my opinion..

I`d rather be Happier,than miserably WBT$ Happified..

..................... ...OUTLAW

• designs
    designs

Shamus

You're Waaaay to happy for a worldy person....

• shamus100
    shamus100

Designes...

Hither, kitten, I have something I need to say to you.... I shall only whisper it in your ear...

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

No stress going out in field service, no stress going to meetings not stress dealing with other stress out cult members. So let's see outside in the world I have not had any stressful things come up yet. But if I was still in the cult I would be stressing over being stress out. Boy that was stressful. LOL Totally ADD

• shamus100
    shamus100

A more apropriate question would be: WOULD YOU RATHER BE DEAD OR LIVE FOREVER WITH JEHOVAHS WITNESSES.

My answer - definetly dead. It would be like hell living with those nitwits day in, day out, eating fruit, and picking up endless monkey shit.

• designs
    designs

I won't feed the monkey unhah no way.........

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

I blew it on the last post it stress me out to much also the Ritalin has worn off. I meant Stress out going in field service, Stress out going to meetings, stress out dealing with others in the cult who are stress out. Little to no stress ourside in the world. But if I was still in the cult I would be stressing over being stress out. As you can tell this was stressful thinking about it. LOL Totally ADD

• Bungi Bill
    Bungi Bill

If ever there was such a thing as a "No Brainer", this question would have to be it:

- the Watchtower World by a long shot ....... so much so that I run completely out of unpleasant adjectives with which to describe it!

Bill

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit