Do you have ...

by talesin 61 Replies latest jw friends

• talesin
    talesin

Heaven --- I love that! It's true true true ... I'm going to write it in my little book as a comeback for people who mock me for talking to the animals (yes, I do, and they talk back).

tal

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

From my Grand Father - All and everything is possible with the use of imagination, therefore imagine only the best things .

• ballistic
    ballistic

I know this is stupid and geeky... but the older I get, the more I cherish life and all it holds, and the absolutely amazing miracle that we are alive, you only live once, so feel it with your every fibre, now, for such a profound build up, it was Ferris Bueller who said it, "Yep, Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Great thread Tal...I love Mummatron's ... one I try to live by these days is...

'Dont let anyone put you down. And dont do it to yourself.'

Loz x

• talesin
    talesin

true -- another keeper .... was yr grandfather friends with John Lennon?

loz -- tx :) ,,, and wow, is that ever a good one for us!!!

tal

• shamus100
    shamus100

A bear don't crap in the woods if he's really a dog.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Wrap your head around that!

• nugget
    nugget

The trouble with the rat race is. win it or lose it you're still a rat.

No one can take away your self esteem without your permission.

• talesin
    talesin

ballistic -- your post wasn't there,,, now it is! demunz in my pc .... I love that movie,, it brings me UP when I'm down, and that line is a personal favorite, it expresses the theme of the movie. I do not plan on living my life like a gerbil on a treadmill, either.

tal

• talesin
    talesin

shamu --- I dunno, do bears sh*t in the forest? And if so, does anyone hear?

nugget --- YES! on the rat race one, and double yes on the self-esteem!

Really enjoying this .... thanks, peeps!

tal

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit