So what do ya'll think about the recent new light?

by stillin9 77 Replies latest jw experiences

• Acluetofindtheuser
    Acluetofindtheuser

BREAKFAST OF CHAMPIONS-Thanks for mentioning that. I did not know that is how they felt now. Maybe they are basing this on the first century apostles who were acting as the governing body in that time. In the bible they didn't mention input from others. The governing body is not isolated in a vacuum so others have to influence them in some way or another. They may be the head of the organization but God speaks through the heart. Their new light is limited now because they are not listening to the heart. In time God will set matters straight. It will be interesting to see how things play out. There is a negative prophecy about the slave in the end times. This is probably to put them back on track when the time comes.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

I cant wait to find out what the dirt between the toes represents.

• stillstuckcruz
    stillstuckcruz

The dirt represents the filth of this Earth that will soon be cleansed by Jehovah when he brings destruction to mankind. And the Rashes and boils represent the scars and wounds of the Earth that need to be healed In God's due time.

.....JW's would eat that up. lol

• Resistance is Futile
    Resistance is Futile
    The new light that comes to the watchtower should not just come from the governing body members. The anointed remnant are supposed to contribute to any new understandings.

I certainly understand why you would believe this. The real problem is that Watchtower Doctrine contradicts itself. There are currently seven members on the Governing Body, and in 2010 there were 11,202 memorial partakers or members of the "Faithfull Slave". By the Watchtowers own recent admission they do not consult other members of the "Slave", and they don't even keep track of who they are. The Anointed who aren't part of the Governing Body have no special teaching roles within the congregations and are not dispensing spiritual food in fulfillment of Matthew 24:45. So if you do the math, you realize that over 99.9% of the members of the "Slave Class" alive on Earth are not fullfiling Matthew 24:45.

• designs
    designs

Resistence-

The FDS has their Number and the Anointed sit by the phone waiting for the call....

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

Judging by the world financial situation it will be the China/Brazilian world power. They will be holding all the markers. The the former Anglo/American

power will be working ll the hours sent to pay the bills. Thats my noo light.

• dgp
    dgp

Keyser Soze:

And then foot fungus

I have never understood why they think of the "Anglo-American world power" as one and the same. They were at odds more than once (witness the American Revolution). For some reason, the Anglo-American world power does not seem to include Canada or Australia, which are formally under Queen Elizabeth, but they do include the Americans, with their full independence.

Why didn't they ever include the Mongols, with Gengis Khan? The Germans? To this day, Russia has the remnants of its position as a true world power, but it doesn't seem to be part of the "world powers". Now, Medo-Persia does. Ha-ha.

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

hahah wow. I haven't even gone yet this year to this stupid pep rally session (and I'm hoping to get out of going). Personally, I never quite understood the WTBS line of world powers as it was taught to me growing up. A lot of nations that are super-powers (China, Russia, etc.) never made the list. What about Spain (when they had their Armada?) What about the mighty Turkish empire? Despite what the morons in the WT writing department think, these kingdoms/nations/whatever you want to call them played PIVOTAL roles in human history. As usual the watchtower cult dumbs everything down so as to suit their own interpretations and agenda.

• Glander
    Glander

Mouthy cut to the bottom line with Deuteronmy:18:20-22:

But the prophet who presumes to speak in my name anything
    I have NOT commanded him to say,or a prophet who speaks in
    the name of other gods,must be put to death.
    You may say to yourselves "how can we know when a message
    has not been spoken by the LORD?"
    If what a prohet proclaims in the nameof the Lord does not take place
    or come true,that is a message the Lord has NOT spoken.That prophet
    has spoken presumptuously .DO NOT BE AFRAID of HIM"

everything else is just WT double talk.

• andys
    andys

I think the new light just converted over to a strobe light........................................

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit