by fade_away 28 Replies latest jw experiences

• rebel8
    rebel8

What is a 'pure brother'?

• EmergedAsMe
    EmergedAsMe

Hahahahhahahah

scully your simple way to put it made me crack up:

"If only they could see themselves the way everyone else does (i.e., batshit crazy)."

• sabastious
    sabastious
    It's just too saddening to think that these JWs include someone trolling on their FB page as a "sign of the times".

LOL!

• sizemik
    sizemik

Maybe the "Apostates" motives were bad, maybe they were good . . . who knows? Remember the standard response to any suspicion that someone is "questioning" the truth . . . they turn rabid pretty quickly. I had a JW who emailed me with all sorts of accusations about being "dangerous" and working against God . . . and I didn't even know he had been reading my wall!

He'd simply seen a link to an article on a child-molestation case reported in the Media.

What does interest me is the contradictory stance and the snide hatred . . . epitomised by the comment "I took her off my friends list. She needs help" . . . (but not from me)

• sizemik
    sizemik

DP

• rebel8
    rebel8

I am going to go ahead and assume that 'pure brother' means virgin male dubs who eat organic food.

It's just too saddening to think that these JWs include someone trolling on their FB page as a "sign of the times".

Yes, that is part of the end times prophecy. Aren't you familiar with this scripture?

For weak ones will rise against pure brothers, and there will be Satanic hydrophobia and rumors of demonism on one site after another. All these things are a beginning of pangs of distress.

Then, also, many will be stumbled and will betray one another and will hate one another. And many false prophets will arise on the Book of Face and mislead many. Do not add this user as your friend.

• fade_away
    fade_away

Lol! I love that scripture rebel. That should be the text of the year!

I think that by "pure brothers" he meant she added only brothers from the faith. No worldly people on her friend's list, just brothers/sisters. I translated this facebook thread from spanish to english and the phrase "pure brothers" gets lost in translation. In spanish it basically means "only".

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

"SADDENING" will have to be added to our repertoire.

Like "HAPPIFYING".

• Free!!
    Free!!

I thought there had been talks about NOT using FBs, why are these holly than thou people using the tool of Satan???!!

• Rocky_Girl
    Rocky_Girl

"Book of Face". Priceless!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit