The Meek Shall Inherit the Earth - Matt 5:5 anyone?

by punkofnice 66 Replies latest watchtower bible

• sabastious
    sabastious

3 “Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

4 “Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted.

5 “Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth.

6 “Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled.

7 “Blessed are the merciful, for they will receive mercy.

8 “Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God.

9 “Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.

10 “Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness’ sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Sounds nice doesn't it? Almost too nice.

-Sab

• Concerned JW
    Concerned JW

Your wts are out of date punkofnice "the meek" are now seen as those that will be on the earth. They have been refined on that one.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

@concernedJW

Your wts are out of date punkofnice "the meek" are now seen as those that will be on the earth. They have been refined on that one.

'Refined' ? OK. Thanks for the info. Do you have the latest refs and dates for my perusal?

Anyhoo. How did you get on with Rev 19:1?

Regards Unky Punky

• shamus100
    shamus100

Oh Unky Punky....

The Invisible Pink Unicorn..., er, um, Jehovah God's Holy Spirit (pfffffffttttttttt.......... ) isn't with you anymore. you're just confused now. That wily old serpent has you fooled, FOOLED I SAY! BACK TO THE HALL WITH YOU! BACK! BACK! ** gets out whip and chair ** ;D

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

@shamus 100 =

Oh Unky Punky....
    The Invisible Pink Unicorn..., er, um, Jehovah God's Holy Spirit (pfffffffttttttttt.......... ) isn't with you anymore. you're just confused now. That wily old serpent has you fooled, FOOLED I SAY! BACK TO THE HALL WITH YOU! BACK! BACK! ** gets out whip and chair ** ;D

Darn! My imaginary friend, Jar Hoover lets me down again!

I thought he lived in the sky and I could communicate telepathically with him. I used to highlight words in my watchtower to say out loud at meetings for him. I used to sing: 'We thank you Jar Hoover, Imaginary friend, Coz you're going to murder everyone in the end!

Oh, my dreams are shattered.

• shamus100
    shamus100

LOVE ME OR I'LL KILL YOU!

KISS ME OR I'LL TEAR YOUR FACE OFF!!!

A OR B. Chances are, B you would be better off. ;D

• Concerned JW
    Concerned JW

What is your point punkofnice? Revelations talk of many types of multitudes including heavenly spirit people. Sometimes it is explicit which group they are but sometimes you have to work it out from the prophecies context. Prophecy is always a difficult medium since it's probably only after they have all been fulfilled that we will be saying "Arhhh yes that makes sense now!"! You have your own thoughts on 19:1?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit