Anniversary of my mums death....the JW robbed me of time with her and I cant forgive them.

by Pams girl 34 Replies latest jw friends

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

MS...."What your heart feels absolves you..." That is possibly the most beautiful thing Ive ever read. I will think long and hard about that. Thank you x

Dudu, I dont even know how to do the MSN stuff, but thank you so much for your kind words. x

I wonder how I can forgive myself. This is the problem underneath it all I guess.

Hubby just rang, hes coming home. I wont be alone. Thanks for listening.

I still need you all x

So glad you are here today x

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

Cantleave.......I know. Thanks mate x Bastards....grrrrrrrrrr.

Looking forward to seeing you, Nugget, and kiddies on Friday 12th/Sat 13th. Shall we fry some black pudding up?

Only kidding, you can have a choice of home made Moussaka, Lasagne, Thai, Paella (my fav!) any Indian curry, Chinese, Mexican, Welsh (anything, served with lava bread ) Put it this way. You wont go hungry, and you can have a few Jack Daniels (my fav) or have Stella...or whatever you want. My FIRST MEET WITH AN EX-JW EVER, AND AN ELDER NO LESS, WHOOP WHOOP! x

Im feeling a bit better x

THANK YOU ALL X

• Coffee House Girl
    Coffee House Girl

My thoughts are with you & I'm glad hubby came home and was with you-

Your story is upsetting & I understand your anger, I do not doubt though that your mom loved you very much and she knew you also loved her deeply.

Hang in there

CHG (another angry girl)

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

Thank you CHG.......x Im sorry you are also angry about things. Hard, isnt it? x

I remember telling my mum to take down the crucifix above her bed "Jesus didnt die on a cross mam!.....its from the Greek Stauros means stake....not cross!" (from THEM)

She said "F... Off Paula, thats youre belief not mine"........hahhaha . What a woman.

Got arrested 2 weeks before she died. Drunk in charge of her motorbility scooter doing 20 mph up a 45deg hill.....singing songs from the musicals. My hubby had "pimped her ride"...registration, flags, balloons. No wonder the police saw her. Haaaa. What a woman. Maybe I will see her again. Still dont know. All I know is.....I am her. She is me. Thats why I cant and wont ever be without her. x

• Reopened Mind
    Reopened Mind

Pams girl,

I'm glad you posted here and allowed us to give you some much needed support. Take a break, breathe, have a cup of tea. My favorite is Earl Grey. Then forgive yourself. No one knows when someone is going to die. We just do the best we can and that Paula is what you did.

Let go of the hate. The objects of your hatred don't know or care what you feel, but it is eating you up. Perhaps some professional counseling would help you to move on.

I have sent you a PM

Love and sympathies,

Reopened Mind

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I just love what sizemik said. I can't add anything more to it but a hug. (((Pams girl)))

• clarity
    clarity

Paula (()) ooohhhh,

Feel so bad for you all the way across the pond! Glad someone is there for you.

Terrible feeling when you can't just pick-up the phone and chat with Mom anymore.

I know. And now I've even forgotten the number

clarity

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

Reopened mind, thank you. x I know what you mean. Every nanosecond I spent on hatred is time wasted. Just wish I could turn it off. Stop it. Its bubbling up today. x

Thank you Ms, loving your website and grateful what you are doing for everyone x

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

you were a victim, you have nothing to feel guilty about. yes thats easier said than done, but JW's are predators that prey on sincere people. you were under mind control when you made that decision, you can read steve hassan's books, the decision you made is not one you made with a clear head, they put alot of preassure on you. you did nothing wrong and mind control is a much deeper issue than peope realize.

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

Oh Paula... I'm so sorry. Big hugs to you. ((((((HUGS))))))

It's little wonder that you chose to memorialize your mother's name here on this forum. It really is tragic that you got hoodwinked into being away from you mum in her last hours because of a false hope. I wish you well and I hope the pain fades someday...

V655V665

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit