Anyone wanna place a bet on what will happen to me when I have to go to the Kingdom Hall this Saturday??

by Coffee House Girl 49 Replies latest jw friends

• Diest
    Diest

B.....C if they have looked at youtube.

• Searchn4answrs
    Searchn4answrs

My condolences CHG,

Id like to say they will respect your greiving ,and allow you ,your space. That be to proper,and not to mention ,Sane!!...(sigh) Good luck with that hot mess! y thoughts are with you...Keep us posted.....

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

At my mothers funeral, when the folks come up to the family at the end, a few of them said to me "come back to Jehovah" so, taking into account as to where I was, instead of saying " shut the f** up and mind your own damn business", I didn't say anything at all, it's a shame that you have to get the feeling that you want to punch somebody out at your own parents funeral.

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

I'm betting C, however I think you should bring a camera in case A happens because if A happens and I don't get to see it I will be VERY disappointed.

• Coffee House Girl
    Coffee House Girl

Thanks everyone for helping me to gurd my loins for Saturday- I will remember that this service is not for me...it is for them

I decided that I will make a plaque with the poem on it that the JWs rejected & stick it in the ground next to his headstone...who's gonna be offended then?? JW's dont visit graves....and I'm sure that the other occupants of the cemetary wont mind

CHG

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Don't gie them a chance to do any of it. Why not ust show up with your brother ad his friendright efore the talk starts and leave when the semon's subject changes from being about your dad to the cult recruitment routine? Then the three of you, or maybe four of you if you can swing by and pick up CSG, and have a nice meal together remembering your dear father.

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8

I am in a similar situation. My former best friend got married overseas...and now someone in the congregation has organized a get together in-lieu of a wedding reception. My whole family is invited and my wife asked me if I was coming with them...I said that I hadn't decided. I just don't want to go and see all these people with their fake smiles, pretending that everything is cool when I know that they are all speculating on why I stopped going to the meetings. None of them will be able to hold a meaningfull conversation - all they will talk about revolves about their cult. On the other hand I know my wife would really love me to accompany her...socializing and dancing...

• flipper
    flipper

COFFEE HOUSE GIRL- I think it's great that you are going to be a support to your brother and your mom. I'm sure you'll handle all the mind controlled " JW clones " fine. You've done well so far in your fade and with Coffee House Guy to give support to you , you'll do fine. Just don't let the JW's, elders or not- get too personal or nosy with you. I wish you the best at the memorial and my wife and I send our condolences to you, your mom, and your brother. Hang in there. Sincerely, Mr. Flipper

• Scott77
    Scott77

Coffee House Girl

This is a very serious warning for you to be very mindful. Since you state that you have moved, soon after funeral, one or two elders might stalk you as you drive back home. They will eventually find out your new place. I advise you to drive by making several corners and watch your back all the way. These people are wickedly evil at their best.

Scott77

• fade_away
    fade_away

Probably B followed by C and then A.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit