Anyone wanna place a bet on what will happen to me when I have to go to the Kingdom Hall this Saturday??

by Coffee House Girl 49 Replies latest jw friends

• talesin
    talesin

this is just so wrong ((((CHG))))

what Free!! said .. *sigh* , but like Rocky said,,, you'll only have to deal with B,,,

We'll all be there with you!

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I'll be pissstt off with them if they don't go with the love bombing.

(((((CHG))))) .... and pass that on to your brother too.

Chris

• AGuest
    AGuest

(b), dear CHG (peace to you and sincere condolences on your loss!)... followed by (c) within, say, 2-3 weeks ('cause they'll realize (b) didn't work).

Again, peace to you!

A slave of Christ,

SA

• Spectre
    Spectre

Sorry to hear that CHG. I'm betting a little of all of the above. Do you have what you will say if they say they want to meet with you?

• ssn587
    ssn587

"B" they will try and love bomb you even though they don't give a s**t about you unless of course it is to try and get you back in their prison.

• smiddy
    smiddy

I`ll take a trifecta" b" first followed by" c" then coming in third will be" a" (omit the nothing)

I`ll stake the elders life on it

smiddy

• smiddy
    smiddy

CHG

Sorry for your loss ......jw`s have no sensitivity at funerals, they just see it as another avenue to preach their poison

smiddy

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Why go? If he didn't want a JW funeral, why are they doing it? Is it for your mother or other family members?

Being of the stubborn mindset, I wouldn't go.

But you have to make the call - you know the situation more than we do here.

Whatever you do, I'm on your side.

• dogisgod
    dogisgod

I wouldn't go. I'd set up a celebration of his life for those who loved him....restaurant...bar....your house and don't invite the JWs.

• partydelights
    partydelights

Just beware of hidden agenda, since they're willing to hold his funeral (he being inactive for long enough period).

JW elders are cold-hearted people. All they concerned is their approval from WT (challening from the branch and CO).

My personal suggestion: Go to the funeral. But refuse to talk to anyone accept on funeral matter. When an E tries to talk to you, put on a "dead face", as if you hear nothing. (This is how they treat DF.) If it persists with unwanted comments, take your leave. Reason: Avoid another heart-ranting session that will cause heart pain that last for weeks after the funeral.

Sorry for your loss. Show your final respect for you dad, but not for the Elders.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit