My encounter today.....

by Free!! 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Think About It
    Think About It

Sounds like you are not too concerned with what they think, but you want to go out on top. I like DofC's approach. Text back and tell them off about how no contact for 2 years and then a text 2 hours after cigs being spotted on your carseat. Veheminently deny the cigs were yours and show how offended you are that they would even think such a thing. Conclude my saying what a poor excuse for elders they are. After that block future texts/calls and you should be able to continue your sucessful fade.

Think About It

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

If she replies to the text - she should deny everything - even the cigarettes in the car on the seat. Don't admit to anything. Deny everything.

It may be cruel, but make the fella that turned her in look like a liar. Make him / them PROVE that she had cigarettes. It's her word against some junior-elder-wannabe.

Remember... DENY - DENY - DENY.

Personally though, I wouldn't give them the satisfaction of any sort of reply to their texting. Just block them. They're idiots who don't do didly until someone 'reports' what they saw... it's similar to a Nazi-state, having everyone as spies, turning in their own relatives.

Regards,

Jim TX

• undercover
    undercover
    If she replies to the text - she should deny everything - even the cigarettes in the car on the seat. Don't admit to anything. Deny everything.
    Remember... DENY - DENY - DENY.

Better yet... DON'T REPLY - DON'T REPLY - DON'T REPLY

They can't twist your words or meaning if there are no words. You don't have to talk to them...you don't have to meet with them. The only power they hold is what you allow them to hold. If you allow them none, I mean absolutly none whatsoever, you won't even reply. By replying, you're giving them an in...a way to get back involved in your affairs. Don't give them that.

• CuriousButterfly
    CuriousButterfly

Only one who witnessed and you can deny all the way home...

• Botzwana
    Botzwana

I tell my elders that I am going to the spanish hall. Then of course they ask me about the cards....I tell them I am not sure I want to commit but am thinking about it. That usually leaves me alone.

• Free!!
    Free!!

hahha... i like everyones ideas... let's make something clear first, i only have ONE relative in the "truth" that i care about... she is my only reason i have not written my DA letter.... i dont give a fking shoot about the JWs anymore, actually i LOVE to see their shock faces whenever i say or do something they dont approve of, even better when someone says the one time "examplary-pioneer" aka ME , has been hanging around w satanic wordly people.... There has been rummors in the cong about why i dont go, some say i accepted blood, fell in love with a wordly man, became materialistic, that i wrote a letter of DA, all of are not true.... (yet)

I knew this aSS was going to ratt me out and i actually enjoyed the process... but i don't want to give the elders the satisfaction of kicking me out.... So, what am i going to do? i am going to visit the brother one more time, this time ima wear my thick black eye-liner, my emo/goth cloths and take my tattoed-chain smoking- gansta looking friend (who i actually like ) with me and instead of just driving thru ima go INSIDE and order, say hi, introduce my friend and let him call me "sweetheart, babe, honey" (as usually) and do all of this INFRONT of the brother, just for kicks.... then wait again for the elders... and......

DENY, DENY, DENY After all is only one witness... obviously ima play my i feel so alone and sad card i need time to think because all of the pain in my life is making me confused...etc, etc...

I'll keep everyone posted... this it too much fun!!

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

I have to join the chorus of voices saying 'don't reply to them'. Don't acknowledge them. Don't give them the time of day. As someone already said, if you speak with them at all, you'd be giving them a place in your life... you'd only be giving credence to their (perceived) authority over you... you'd be giving them satisfaction in your acknowledgement of them. Deny them that satisfaction.

I'm sure you've already made up your mind as to what you're going to do BUT just remember that all actions have consequences, consequences that are often unseen by us. Tread carefully...

V665V665

• cantleave
    cantleave

Ignore!!!!

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

I'll be more blunt: F@#k them!

• ziddina
    ziddina

Ha ha ha!!

I like the idea of toying with them - but if you REALLY want to mind-f*ck them, you may want to consider the following... [That is, if you want to waste, er, 'invest' the time...]

Flip-flop on 'em.

Make them think that you're "Sybil".

Go back to the Kingdom Hall for one meeting - if you can stand it. Dress demurely. Cover your piercings with cosmetics or actors' putty. Answer at the Watchtower study with an underlined magazine [get it from the person still 'in', if you can...] and be sure to greet everyone at the Kingdom Hall after the meeting is over.

THEN...

Repeat your first action - and I liked what you suggested:

"....i am going to visit the brother one more time, this time ima wear my thick black eye-liner, my emo/goth cloths and take my tattoed-chain smoking- gansta looking friend (who i actually like ) with me and instead of just driving thru ima go INSIDE and order, say hi, introduce my friend and let him call me "sweetheart, babe, honey" (as usually) and do all of this INFRONT of the brother, just for kicks.... then wait again for the elders... and...... "

Lather, rinse, repeat.

Two things are CRUCIAL to this succeeding... Be sure that only ONE brother/sister/witness is present when you're back in your regular goth self. Be sure that the whole GROUP sees you in your "Good Little Girl, Good Little Jehovah's Witness" mode.

And have an exit plan - how to respond when the inevitable happens - TWO witnesses will eventually be present when you drive up to that McDonalds in your regular goth self - though you can delay that by showing up at different times and different days - DON'T be predictable!

When/if they DO finally succeed in catching you as your regular goth self, then you can go into that whole "Gee, I've been so depressed lately; it feels like I'm falling apart!! Why weren't you elders there when "SATAN" was tempting me to become 'worldly'???"

The goal here is to give THEM a nervous breakdown while remaining sane, yourself...

Zid the She-Devil

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit