My encounter today.....

by Free!! 31 Replies latest jw friends

• undercover
    undercover

Wait.... elders are texting you?

Is that how elder bodies roll these days? "Hey, we've got reports of someone smoking.... let's text them."

Of course, that's easy to deal with. You don't reply. Ignore it. You said yourself, you don't give a dang about em anyway. Why waste time fucking with them? It only gives them a sense of power, if they even think they've got your attention and can overlord you.

• fade_away
    fade_away

Hahaha, my wife told me about your encounter. I've had a couple of encounters like that where a brother catches me with a goatee or ripped jeans.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

I don't know?! I think ignore!!! live your lifeFS

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Another vote for ignore.

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

The great thing about the SMS text messages is that there is no 'guarantee' that the user gets your text - or in this case, that you got the 'elders' text.

Just ignore it.

If you have one of them there fancy phones that will allow it, then go and block all future phone calls/text messages from their number.

End of story.

As for the fella at the drive-thru - you could still have fun with him... sounds like he may have a thing fer you... you could easily play with his head... or not.

Regards,

Jim TX

• MMXIV
    MMXIV

ignore their txt - but head back for a coffee next week at the same time and on the seat next you place the pack of fags on top of a JW book - that'll confuse him.

mmxiv

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

if you dont want to be DF'd, ignore all attempts to contact you. If you dont care, then have fun with it and fuck with them.

• Think About It
  • Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

My first suggestion is to ignore.

Another suggestion, "I'm great! I was surprised to see that Br. Pioneer is working at McDs. I'm worried about him and his family. You should check on them."

• Magwitch
    Magwitch
    i stopped at MacDonalds to grab some coffee... the drive-thru attendant ...one of the brothers from my congo..

Is the above just plain depressing?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit