In lieu of the more commonplace sobriquet

by youngbro 50 Replies latest members adult

• youngbro
    youngbro

Hello!!!

I am an active JW, but am undergoing some hard times. I will write some of my story in odd spelling and wrong spelling so that my stuff cannot be searched by da body o elders.

Ever since I was a child, I was the "golden boy" of my hall...not to brag but I am pretty smart about the JW stuff. Anyway...fast forward...after slaving for a LONG time for my cong. I recently confessed (I wish I had not) to some minor non jducial sins..and viola! they wish to rec o mend my del e tion as a M S. It has been amlsot two mnths...still no ann ounce ment...and the boe KNOWS that this is really hurting me...I do feel bad bout what i did, but I did enjoy help ing o u t. They have not cllaed me or gvien me any cmofort...its insane. So many cases of insanity that I am d o u b t i n g.

I accept most of the doctrines, but love aint marking dem.

/end rant.

Hope to get help here.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Welcome. Sorry to hear about your fall from "grace." You probably did nothing to deserve their treatment. You're human, not Hitler. You've come to the right place for encouragement.

• youngbro
    youngbro

If anything , they should be removed for telling me wrong info.

• youngbro
    youngbro

Also, if anyone can provide helpful tips on how to battle eld e r s....greatly apprciated. Feel free to PM me, I love to chat, about anything, really.

• Billen76
    Billen76

They are trying to get you to hang on. To accept their authority. If they suspect you cannot accept their decission, they will stall it 'till you do. They want you to believe and accept, it is you own fault...and you probably have defenders and opponents within the BOE. All must be at ease.

They won't delete you in the long run. They will make sure you keep in line. That is what this is about.

Once you have been appointed MS, you are part of the organisation. You allready know too much. They will not let go of you, but "discipline" you.

Get out of their grip. Don't let yourself be a toy to be manipulated with.

Let go of it. Leave. MS is nothing. Elder is nothing. It is all nothing. The real world is out there, not in there.

Leave, before you get older and dependant.

• youngbro
    youngbro

@Billen76: They "said" they wr o te the b r a n ch....I t h i n k th ey are serious

• Gayle
    Gayle

Welcome youngbro,,the organization and elders are highly critical and have no right to be. I hope you can use some time to read Crisis of Conscience by Ray Franz. It is so thorough about the reality of the Watchtower organization. We had to read so much of their nonsense when we were young, so this book helps to unravel the scrambled doctrines we were taught and the book helps to identify the manipulation tactics of the WTS teachings and flip-flops.

Don't let them get you down,, we can outgrow them tremendously as we do critical thinking and analyzations. Your life is just beginning.

• Billen76
    Billen76

So you are a difficult case then, eh. LOL "Where does stand?"

Do you think they suspect that you are talking with "castouts"?

• youngbro
    youngbro

@Billen76 Crazily I am a stand firmer lol. and nope, no one does..it shall remain that way until I am ready to strike.

Actually, I am still well connected, got a good amount of of pull still and can be a great mole...giving us all info haha.

• Billen76
    Billen76

dO not underestimate the power of paranoia.

So far so good.

You are one who knows much and is apparantly believing in doctrine.

Do you think having knowledge of and believing in doctrine is what matters most in the Org?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit