Calling all you vegans! I need your recipes.

by watersprout 38 Replies latest jw friends

• watersprout
  • watersprout
    watersprout

Oooops hit the wrong button.

I need some yummy recipes for a vegan diet... Making the transition from veggie to vegan and don't want to be stuck on what to create.

Peace

• designs
    designs

Not a Vegan but we grow a lot of our own Veges. Grilled our first crop of Yellow Crook Neck Squash and Eggplant last night with a few sprigs of Rosemary and some other herbs. yummmm

• shamus100
    shamus100

You'll get sick!

Quinoa is one of the greatest things in the world, IMO. :D Try quinoa chocolate cake. Gluten free, and it is, without a doubt, the best f****** dessert I have ever had in my life. It's easy to make, just don't overcook it. You don't need to eat anything else, just the cake.

• watersprout
    watersprout

Ooooh they sound delicious. We have tried to grow our own veggies and we ended up with a deformed carrot and about 300 green beans... Very bizzare being as we planted loads of different things. It must be our soil, does strange things to our veggies and flowers.

Before a storm destroyed our greenhouse we had some strawberry plants and they were beautiful. Big and red and incredibly juicy. Minus the greenhouse they all died. I was very sad as I love berries.

Peace

• watersprout
    watersprout

Shamus do you have a recipe for that cake?? I am dribbling just thinking about it.

Peace

• shamus100
    shamus100

http://www.canada.com/life/Crazy+about+quinoa/2961804/story.html

It's absolutely stupid stuff! It's so yummy. :D I OD'd on it in south america.

Enjoy! :D You can get it at Costco for relatively cheap.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

rice and beans is the main vegetarian dish.

People in Cuba who live on rice and beans have some of the longest lifespans of modern man.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

You can buy or make veggie burgers, and veggie dogs and bake some potatoes fries.

• watersprout
    watersprout

Thanks for the link Samus. I will have to veganate it. Does look yummy.

Peace

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit