• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Awesome!!!

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

What a great thread.

• discreetslave
    discreetslave

Another miserable, immoral, twisted, ex jw myth debunked!!!

You are an inspiration to me. Thank You!!!

• Nobleheart
    Nobleheart

Glad to hear about the pleasant turn of events, too!

• hotchocolate
    hotchocolate

Oh thank you guys. If you only knew the huge part this board played in giving me strength when I needed it. Flipper, Mouthy, you've been there all the way. You've no idea how much I needed you all some days.

Carla, that's the reason why I wrote this. I read a post on JWD a couple of days ago - a woman who is back where I was... wanting to leave but petrified of doing so, not knowing what to do or how the future will be. I want people in that position to know that it starts out really tough, but the rewards make every inch of pain worthwhile a hundred times over.

I posted this thread about three years ago:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/members/private/157967/1/I-think-I-might-have-just-turned-my-first-dub

about a Jehovah's Witness friend that questioned my reasons for leaving. After explaining, she almost overnight decided to leave also.

Well, we are still great friends, and we had dinner last night. Things for her are also better than they've ever been. We had a fantastic night, and both agreed thoroughly that the happiness and freedom is worth all the pain.

If you're thinking of leaving.. don't waste any more time living a half-life. Get out now.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

If you're thinking of leaving.. don't waste any more time living a half-life. Get out now.

I approve of this message

Congrats on all, HC :)

• Coffee House Girl
    Coffee House Girl

Thanks for your story of real hope

helps us all exjw's who are still struggling a bit a times

CHG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit