What was something that you loved but were denied as a JW?

by Chemical Emotions 44 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Quendi
    Quendi

I'm glad that I can think freely as well as hold and express opinions on any subject. And I absolutely love celebrating BIRTHDAYS as well as Mother's and Father's Day again. Plus choosing my own friends and associates.

Quendi

• andys
    andys

I can go out and meet all the women out there now:) Don't have to be worried about getting "caught"

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

I just wanted to be normal and live a normal life. Instead,I was some freak of a Witness chick and didn't really fit in anywhere. My focus would have been doing well in high school/college. And all the regular,normal stuff people do.

As far as music goes,I listened to whatever I wanted. But,I would have liked to play in the school band,but every concert was either holidays or patriotic stuff,so that was out.

I would have liked to have had a normal dating life as a teenager and young adult. But, dating as Witness is just too much of a bother really.

And it's a small thing,but just once,I'd like to blow out candles on a birthday cake on my birthday.

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

Walking into a store and ask for a Cigar without Fear and Panic that someone might see me.

I would smoke 1 -4 cigars every 5 years

oh and Weed......

I was in High School when we smoked ...Loved it but became a True JW so I had to stop......

Once every 8 years or so I would be somewhere I shouldn't ( Worldly Parties) and Hit it..

Once I left the Borg I became Chong for a few years!!

Still love it ....but I've mellowed.........mostly cause it cost more than I can Afford Now LOL

My Favorite Scripture was .... God gave man all the Green Vegitation...

Hey that MEANS POT!!!!

• Chemical Emotions
    Chemical Emotions

Lol, I don't care for weed, but I don't see why cigars are so bad to JWs. I mean, c'mon.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit