Youngest person disfellowshipped -- ever?

by FatFreek 2005 66 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

Simply incredible and criminal. If I EVER can document a case like this I WILL CALL THE POLICE.

• JRK
    JRK

I know of a situation that was purely obsene. A girl of the age of 13 had sex with an elder in my congregaition. They were both disfellowshipped. The girl was treated as an equal in the incident, when in reality she was atttacked by a pedophile.

Sick fucks.

JK

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

OH that is disgusting! How long ago?

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

JRK; In the USA ? I will be happy to call the police in the AM..if not tonight!!!!!!!

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Yeah if it's in the US, the statute of limitations is really long in most states. Even if this was long ago, there could still be a case.

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

JRK. OMG!!!! I was baptized at 12, married at 17. My parents were die hard JW's. Saw NOTHING wrong about it. I would NEVER let a child of mine enter those life changing contracts.

• lilbluekitty
    lilbluekitty

I know a guy that was df'd at 15, got reinstated only 5 months later. I say only because my dad got df'd (as an adult) and was df'd for 2 years before they would reinstate him. Though that's a bit off topic. Anyway the guy was 15, he still seems bitter about the "truth" but says he came back into it because "there's nothing out there in the world." He seems to be a pretty depressed guy.

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

Are any of thses cases within the last 7 years?

• AwareBeing
    AwareBeing

Watch Tower's policy on baptism in the cult, and marrying only in the cult are the same as;

Elitist’s benefiting from training "their" horses, and breeding only in the clique breed horses!

It's crooked, abusive and self-serving; but tries to sound upright, concerned and scriptural.

• Balaamsass
    Balaamsass

Some of these strange cases of Disfellowshipping and abuse just so egregious. In many cases the victims do not realize some states re-start the clock for lawsuits when the child becomes an adult.

Most of these deeply scarred victims have left the Borg as adults. Perhaps they could help others by comming forward with complaints.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit