Leaving The Watchtower.... don't leave God behind, attend WNFJ convention.

by koolaid-man 41 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

What a ruddy bunch you are. I am sorry Rick posted me & you all think I am stupid....

PA was the Happiest times of my life. Designs it would do you good to attend it might soften you up
    Your such a KNOWITALL!!!! They need to hear how WONDERFUL you think YOU are
    Go blow your own horn .......The world needs to see the GREAT DESIGNS!!!!

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I'm with Tuesday. I'd be curious enough to attend if it was close enough.

Thanks for the Cult Free Radio props, Rick.

So for those who have been to this convention, are the talks primarily about how to get through to JWs and other cult members? Or is it doctrinal Christian stuff? A mixture of both?

• cantleave
    cantleave

*edit again* Is that the face of a young black child in Shamus100's hand.....na...just kidding....hee hee hee

PMSL.........

• mouthy
    mouthy

Mostly testimonies of our lives. Lots of Laughs.
    Not only JWS attend. I sat next to a priest, at one time ,Mennonites,A witch once .
    I learned a lot about how folks WANT to be led( Design see you MUST be there with all YOU KNOW
    Talked about other things than any religion. the friendships there are the best
    I have EVER KNOWN!!! The love was overwhelming,
    Lots of sad stories also of folks who lost their kids by obeying the blood isssue.
    NOTHING like the WT days. Pity you can all judge it with out attending

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

Thank you Mouthy for speaking up. Sorry you got hit in the crossfire, but the fact is many on this forum find it satisfying to attack anything I say, and immediately refute every post I make.

Mouthy we do not know who these posters are..... Many obviously will not identify themselves, it only stands to reason that some ( NOT ALL ) are Watchtower operatives deliberately attempting to discredit anything that brings reproach to The Org.

• still thinking
    still thinking

cantleave....what does PMSL mean???

• EntirelyPossible
    EntirelyPossible

it only stands to reason that some ( NOT ALL ) are Watchtower operatives deliberately attempting to discredit anything that brings reproach to The Org.

Sadly, using reason is one of the last things you seem capable of.

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

LOL st. It's like LMAO, only different!

• garyneal
    garyneal
    Wearing a smile yet extremely unhappy inside.

Had to call this one out as it really shows a great deal of ignorance concerning Christians. The majority of the Christians I know were quite happy, they can be true to themselves. Unlike my JW wife who has to keep 'straddling the fence' because she is torn between wanting to be a good witness and wanting to be a good mother (and allowing kids to do fun things like sleepovers, birthday parties, and sports / dance / gymnastics).

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby
    Many obviously will not identify themselves, it only stands to reason that some ( NOT ALL ) are Watchtower operatives deliberately attempting to discredit anything that brings reproach to The Org.

How ironic that you would accuse us here of the very same thing YOU have been accused of by many other apostates. Hmmm... And you state it as if it were an original thought of your own design. *tsk tsk*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit