Leaving The Watchtower.... don't leave God behind, attend WNFJ convention.

by koolaid-man 41 Replies latest jw friends

• badseed
    badseed

I agree. I do show quite a bit of ignorance from time to time. It was a poor choice of words and doesn't necesarily reflect what I was trying to say or who it was really directed to. I just don't like it when some use Jesus or religion as a business opportunity. Not that I'm religious, it's just the way I feel.

• badseed
    badseed

Watchtower operatives? You're on to me!!!

• still thinking
    still thinking

Oh thanks trans..... (I think you can get things to help with that problem...hee hee )

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Hey Rick, Sam Herd says hello and wants you to return his zealotry as soon as you're done with it. Love, headquarters.

• designs
    designs

I guess I should have gone to WNFJ rather than to the University ....... take care Mouthy

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

Designs it is good you went to university to sharpen your intellectual skills up and that is commendable. Designs how are you sharpening your spiritual accomplishments up?

• designs
    designs

kool-

I've been fortunate enough, and by a lot of hard work, to pick up my life where it got sidetracked into the Witnesses over 5 Decades ago. My career is in the Environmental fields and renewable energy work. I work with several Non-Profit Foundations that have environmentalism, anti-war and peace activism, and the elimination of world hunger as their work. I also work as a Drug and Alcohol Counselor. These are the things I consider spiritual.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Hey, lighten up we all have a good time at this convention....... come and be with us. you will never stop talking about it!.....RF

Many obviously will not identify themselves, it only stands to reason that some ( NOT ALL ) are
    Watchtower operatives deliberately attempting to discredit anything that brings reproach to The Org.....RF

It`s Exaggerations and Shit for Brains remarks like that..

That have lost you all credibility..

You used someone elses event and innocent people,to prop yourself back into the spotlight..

Had Mouthy started this thread there would have been no exagerations or wild claims from her..

Everyone would have been happy she had a good time..

Unfortunately no one noticed Mouthy..Only your Sorry Ass.

Your lack of Credibility has rubbed off on an event many people enjoy..

I have a Suggestion..

http://detroitiscrap.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/hatemail_24_02-230x299.jpg

......................;-)...OUTLAW

• shamus100
    shamus100

Designs it is good you went to university to sharpen your intellectual skills up and that is commendable. Designs how are you sharpening your spiritual accomplishments up?

Wow, your just as bad as a jehovahs witness. No, you're worse because you should know better than to troll on boards for followers, Rick.

Shame on you.

• designs
    designs

shamus-

Not to worry I'm immune to Religion

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit