Leaving The Watchtower.... don't leave God behind, attend WNFJ convention.

by koolaid-man 41 Replies latest jw friends

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

If you have never had the opportunity to go to a witnesses now for Jesus convention hosted by former Jehovah's Witness Joan Cetnar, this may be your last chance.

After 33 years this very well could be the last year Joan will host the convention.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQDDdrYv3Hs

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Do they have sign language interpreters at the convention?

I ask because the WT has focused heavily on recruiting deaf people for the last couple decades and it's grown to the point that they're starting to leave just like hearing people always have.

• Morbidzbaby
    Morbidzbaby

Kinda sounds to me like the JW's themselves... "Well, brothers and sisters, this may just be our last convention before Armageddon..." I've heard them actually announce that over the platform at the conventions.

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

Mad Sweeny, no sign language interpreters at the convention.

I have listened to your radio program and I applaud you. It is not easy to to host a talk show. You are doing a fine job and may you continue to help JWS to exit The Watchtower Org.

• gubberningbody
    gubberningbody

No offense, but changing flavors of koolaid, doesn't make it not koolaid.

Why do "Christians" look so crazy?

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

I'd like to attend one of these things even though I'm an atheist to see everyone's approach to reaching JWs. I think alot of the Christian Apologetic approaches need some tweaking to reach JWs in my opinion. I wouldn't mind discussing that aspect with different people.

• 3Mozzies
    3Mozzies
    No offense, but changing flavours of koolaid, doesn't make it not koolaid.

• darthfader
    darthfader

Sorry, I no longer drink koolaid, I'm more of a funny face addict myself.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Funny_Face_Drink_Mix

<gimme-grape>

• shamus100
    shamus100

Plain truth morons.

• koolaid-man

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit