I decided not to go back to the KH

by Bucholz 36 Replies latest jw experiences

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Welcome Bulchoz. Sounds like you are doing really well. be patient with yourself though. It's a bumpy road and will get discouraging at times. When it does, leave us a post. We will remind you that it's all worth it.

NC

• mavie
    mavie

Welcome to the real world. Enjoy.

One piece of advice if I may. If you can, take some time for yourself, a week or two, and read. Just read anything you want.

It's posts like yours that fill me with joy.

• mavie
    mavie

Welcome to the real world. Enjoy.

One piece of advice if I may. If you can, take some time for yourself, a week or two, and read. Just read anything you want.

It's posts like yours that fill me with joy.

• Velour
    Velour

Oh Bucholz! Your post was lovely. I'm glad you're awake. As the fog starts to clear you'll feel more and more refreshed. Welcome to reality.

I agree that you should take the time to read. Read anything and everything. Keep asking questions beyond what you've been trained to ask.

And most importantly, after years of living your life according to what Jehovah wants, thinks, and likes, figure out what YOU want, what YOU think, and what YOU like. It's highly rewarding finding yourself buried under years of group think.

Again, congratulations ^_^

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep
    These last months I've been enjoying life, getting to know new people, looking at them in the eye and knowing that they won't be destroyed along with 99% of humanity simply because they are not JWs.

That is lovely to hear. Welcome to your new life.

Chris

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Hello and welcome! Great post...and so many feelings I can relate to. Looking forward to reading more from you.

Loz x

• cantleave
    cantleave

Well done - you can start living now!

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

A Great post, made me smile. Now that youve made the decision, you can really start experiencing life and love without the shackles of the WTBTS....youre going to LOVE IT! Best wishes for your future x

• Quandry
    Quandry

Welcome.

Isn't it nice to actually get to know other people without automatically assuming that they are going to die at Armageddon, and you must immediately preach to them?

• Bucholz
    Bucholz

Thanks a lot for your comments and advice guys!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit