I decided not to go back to the KH

by Bucholz 36 Replies latest jw experiences

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

Congrats Bucholz!

It's a good thing that you decided to never return the day you left. I only quit meetings because of a fateful argument with my mom (which was the last straw). I was thinking of perhaps returning one day for quite some time afterwards but could never muster the motivation to go back. It was only when I signed up here that I finally decided that it was all bullshit and not worth going back to. Never again. For all the faders out there who are still attending with the hopes of one day dropping it cold turkey, your time will come soon enough. Good luck...

V665V665

• jean-luc picard
    jean-luc picard

Glad you have seen the "new light" Bucholz. Enjoy your life.

• Malachi Elijah
    Malachi Elijah

Wondering what makes Jehovah's Witnesses. My mom has had heart surgery
    and i told her it looks like it has come around full-circle, she gets
    to sit in a hospital with none of her Blood-Reps knowing she has a bag
    of albumin pouring into her. The personal conscience decision isnt
    even made because no one gives a damn. I recall when sister Yvonne
    taught that Tootsie-Rolls have albumen in them and that it's from
    blood. The fact that a lesser worshipped sister said blood products
    are expensive like imported candies, and wines, and duck soup, that
    the albumen would be eggs. But upon my weighing this decision at 10 in
    a movie theatre we came home and mom got her NWT bible and her leather
    strap and read from the bible to abstain from blood while she put 2
    days of welts on me. Mom was always the one to say stay still or the
    belt will go where ever it goes, and that meant the face and hands and
    arms and legs. And there was no counting any number of strikes, it
    kept going until mom's righteous anger subsided.
    Now she is 80 with 55 years of "service" and JWs bring her
    flowers instead of a phone, or speakerphone to hear Sunday talks, or
    food, or her clothes, etc. Actions are not taken but merely offered,
    (if you need ask). And i have had it. This is too much stress, hearing
    crap comments on being this way with her helping her is making good
    impressions on the elders. F-it. They study with my 85 year old father
    who is only concerned with Armageddon survival and resurrection. And
    meanwhile he still makes the remarks as he had 20 years ago that he
    has a gone and will go over there and shoot all of them for butting in
    his life. This is the guy they study and baptize ?????
    He got all in an uproar because someone spoke of a sister losing her
    home from a fallen tree in a windstorm, and two other families who
    need a home. They have a three-unit empty apartment house they think
    they'll sell for a pre-recession assesment of $270k. Meanwhile paying
    gas electric and taxes to keep it empty. My dad says to her tell me
    whose putting these ideas into your head woman or i will shoot the
    person who told you this. I'll drop that Kingdom Hall, and I'll go
    over there and tell them all I want no more to do with it. THESE ARE
    THE CHRISTIANS that door-to-door preaching JWs have always sought most
    to bring in. The ones who hide what they are for 60 years. Jehovah
    fails to change these people, and everyone who has to hear these sick
    pathetic words are told they are liars and are not believed. How can
    Jehovah even exist, if his nature and spirit are claimed to be in
    those who are the likes of this. I RATHER BELIEVE JEHOVAH EXISTS and
    these people are not of Jehovah.
    I look back at all my ma's best friends, on how they went to
    clubs to work as waitresses for cash, un reported to the IRS. I look
    back and think of how ma told them that its not easy to get these
    girls and so wanted in-hand xtra cash for each one. THEN she further
    scalped what she claimed her girls wanted and were getting. Told them
    they all had to pool tips, and yet I recall a table of blacks at THE
    LAMBS charity gave me a $50 bill and mom said i could keep it because
    i was family. Well, i chose to split it because in those days i had a
    conscience before enough JWs raped mine. I really truly wonder that if
    one of them died (mom or dad) and were given right now their youth in
    resurrection, which one would kill which one. The younger kill the
    older or the older kill the younger. Would the older dread going thru
    life again with the same crap and so kill the younger's 2nd life; or
    would the younger have the strength to display the same fits of anger
    both my parents still display though both have been on a table of
    death and revived.
    What do you think?
    ELIJAH (posted in Google News)

By the way. Since 1983 i have known the DATE of Armageddon. The hour is revealed. It is revealed to the bride who is our Christ, and revealed by John the Baptizer who is the call for the bride to wake up because she is sleeping in ignorance with the rest of the evangelical virgins who will not go to heaven. For 28 years now i have known the bride will be slaughtered in one day. What i didnt know until i came down from Mount Ararat is that the bride's slaughter in one day will be the 7th day as was Easter Sunday the 7th for Jesus, and that the bride's rapture appearing only to her disciples (like Jesus did) will be 40 days because angels who dwell on earth are sinning, they contribute to the carbon-14 toxicity in our DNA, before the Flood, and now the educational fact that it is harmful since the Flood. Asteroid impact is Jan 19. The bride must ascend 40 days before it. Ask me anything, Jehovah does answer. My life has been lie after lie about me since the age of 9 when at the 1966 Winnepeg District Assembly the Judicial Committe's wife said to me in front of him that Jehovah at Armageddon will destroy little boys like me who dont listen to their parents. It was this couple's fault that i was abandoned in a gas station bathroom. And i still wonder why four men come out of a locked single toilet bathroom when i went into it and came out to find two cars of 11 people gone for 3 hours. And regarding Circuit Overseer Cunerd in 1983 who accused me of saying that my 1996 (50th jubilee of Nehemiah's wall) was acceptance of a 4004bc Adam, a 588bc destruction of Jerusalem, and 1996 as year 6000... Jehovah himself answered me that day with the restitution given me of our Hall's copies of Russell's Studies explaining Ussher, as well as my Bible falling open to Nehemiah saying this evil of your words is in your own heart not mine. And we all know the one where it says it is I Jehovah they have rejected not you Samuel. Rest assured, Peter sits beside the GB and the cock will crow when the bride is slaughtered, and Judas is the GBs right hand man, and he will be the one to get ALL OF YOU to slaughter the bride. BUt you know these 10,000 have committed no crime to be killed in one day (Dec 10 this year).

www.elijahs-armageddon.com

• godrulz
    godrulz

Oh boy....where to begin? Are you saying Dec. 10, 2011 is your date for Doomsday?! Oh oh spaghettio. False teacher/prophet alert...

• shel54401
    shel54401

WOW, what a Powerful story and message for all of us to read..My heart and Love goes out for you as GOD is directing you out of this dangerous Organization and into GOD's true world of love and kindness..You will go through a many stages where guilt will play a major Role, BUT Just REmember, this Tool is what SATAN wants..He will use your family,,friends and what ever it takes to get you back, DON"T ALLOW into SATAN bringing you down,expect depression as what you did as I also did, is a tough and major choice..It does hurt at times on how can these people continue to decieve so many?

The good news is the kingdom halls are not as full anymore, and their quick Builds are NOT happeneing much lately, so waht is this telling ya? PEOPLE are leaving, they have had enough of lies, and Gossip and Fake pretending JW"S to the Public. GOOD FOR YOU, you are on such a special path to GOD and his wonderful son JESUS and in time you will develope a major closeness to both, one in which NO ONE will ever take away from you again...It just will take time, Remember your mind has belonged to them all these years and it will take some de programing to get you on the right track, BUT you already are!

There is LIFE after the WT & GB, they scare you into thinking there is NONE but W/GOD"S powerful help along w/his dear son JESUS you will soon find out there is a WONDERFUL bond you will have, and the freedom yo worship how and when you want will be amazeing..Just give it time, even when things get low and they will, rememeber THIS TOO SHALL PASS!

Good Luck and GOD bless You for getting Out, May all Your Prayers be answerd and hamster huggs to you shel

• godrulz
    godrulz

When a JW asks where they will go if WT is wrong or uncertain (they think it is better to stay with what they know despite the problems), the answer is Jn. 14:6 (a person vs organization). Go to Jesus, not the Catholic Church or WT organization. Jesus calls us to Him and WT has usurped this by making themselves a mediator on par with God (practically).

• Coffee House Girl
    Coffee House Girl

OK to get back on target of this thread....

Welcome! I was encouraged by your story and courage, please stick around and continue posting, thank you

CHG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit