More on Saturday's drama: Endo-symbiotic theory mentioned not once but twice

by sir82 49 Replies latest jw friends

• bohm
    bohm

endosymbiosis. another of those topics where it is rather clear the author of the brouchure are unable to use google.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Yeah, but that goes back to my point - if they want "razzle dazzle", why not either (a) make up something that sounds "cool" but is completely bogus, or (b) use the name of a fancy-sounding, but discredited, evolutionary theory?

Because refering to a real science helps with the mental magic trick.

-Sab

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

WTF? They never had any arguing in the dramas I went to. This is irritating!

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

i have nothing to add other than outlaws janitor post made me laugh for a full minute. bravo sir.

• unshackled
    unshackled

WTF? They never had any arguing in the dramas I went to. This is irritating!

Irritating to say the least serenity. That father sounds like a whiny bitch. Suck up it, pops...your kids don't want The Truth...they're smarter than you.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    i have nothing to add other than outlaws janitor post made me laugh for a full minute. bravo sir.

I know I have already said it, but I agree, that was freakin' hilarious.

-Sab

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I know what the children's problem is--the religion itself. It is too much a waste of time to sit for a whole hour (let alone a whole 4-hour Family Waste the Evening session) and discuss washtowel doctrine or practice singing Kingdumb maladies. All this does is destroys potential talent, such as the guitar. How often does the Washtowel Slaveholdery put out crap about the value of music, and then they destroy practice time with Family Waste the Evening Night?

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

Boy this is my 3rd year not going and found it to be hilarious!!! At the end do they all "pioneer" or something?

• JustHuman14
    JustHuman14

Very interesting...perhaps WT is seeing a new challenge coming up and they are trying to hit it now...

• JustHuman14
    JustHuman14

Actually Found Sheep, at the end, the entire family is joining the Gilead Missionary School and WT sends them in places were the need is great...Like Pakistan, Afganistan, Turkmenistan, Saudia Arabia...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit