You had to go an ask me why I'm so angry?

by Mindchild 47 Replies latest jw friends

• Mommie Dark
    Mommie Dark

((((((((Skipper))))))))

grieving for all the abused Jdub kids past present and future,
    MD

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Mindchild

I wish I had been there so I could run up to your dad and kick the crap out of him.[>:(]

Lots and Lots of Big HUGS.
    plm

• Celia
    Celia

Mindchild
    Terrible...
    My heart cries and hurts just thinking about your story... and about alll those little kids who are abused by stupid, ignorant parents...
    Love and {{{hugs}}}

• patio34
    patio34

Hi MC,

You certainly have reason to be angry! Was there anything good about the man? Sorry for your angst.

Pat

"It's easier to put on slippers than to carpet the world." (from "Stuart Saves His Family")

• outnfree
    outnfree

Okay, E-man,
    I can admit I'm a bit perplexed about the Skip Starbuck references, too, but surely you can't be serious when you say "I just don't understand what your post is about?"

(((((((((MC)))))))))))
    I had no idea! It is truly disheartening and sickening to hear yet another tale of child abuse excused under the ridiculous WT notion of teaching children to 'honor their Father and Mother'. I'm thinking that the poor brother at the urinal must have been more upset over your beating than he was over the mess! And rightly so!

Nine years old!!! And such unreasonable expectations of self-control!

Physically ill right now,

outnfree

It's what you learn after you know it all that counts -- John Wooden

• Undecided
    Undecided

Hi MC,

I'm really sorry to hear about your treatment by your father. I can't relate to that because I remember my father as being so proud of his family(My brother and I) that when he met someone at an assembly he would introduce us to the person with such love and enthusiasm. He died when I was 18 and I have missed him over the years. I can't imagine what it would have been like to be in your shoes. I hope you can recover.

Ken P.

• cellomould
    cellomould

Skipper,

I can understand your anger and pain...
    To beat a child for something over which the child has no control is ignorant.

Not to mention extremely hurtful.

Thanks for sharing your feelings... perhaps the WTS did subtly encourage this type of treatment in the past.

cellomould

"In other words, your God is the warden of a prison where the only prisoner is your God." Jose Saramago, The Gospel According to Jesus Christ

• flower
    flower

(((((((mc)))))))) i am sorry that you had to endure that. for the sake of the kids currently growing up in the watchtower i am so glad that the kind of beatings that most of us older ones endured is no longer acceptable in society.

flower

• qadreena
    qadreena

this is bad, so bad

i remember getting beaten on the ass with a wooden spoon by my dad, that hurt in therapy too

i also remember peeing myself at a convention cos he wouldnt let me go to the toilet while the program was on

bad

xxx angel xxx

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

(((((((((((((((((Skipper))))))))))))))))) Is your dad still alive? If so, I'd confront him with what he did to you as a child. It will help the healing process.

Lilacs

I don't want someone in my life I can live with. I want someone in my life I can't live without.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit