2011 District Convention "Let Us Be Bored and Confused Into Obedience"

by ranmac 89 Replies latest jw friends

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

You know, Japanese scientist have developed a process to turn poop into meat. They say it tastes like beef. I was surpised, I thought for sure it would taste like chicken.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/06/16/japanese-scientist-makes-poop-burger_n_878210.html

• Joey Jo-Jo
    Joey Jo-Jo

godrulz read judges 9:23

• gubberningbody
    gubberningbody

It may have been boring inside, but OUTSIDE, the brother's were doing their best to witness to a hindu who was passing by.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrnjJ0q-mhE

• still thinking
    still thinking

Interesting...(and disgusting) NewChapter....

I wonder if vegetarians WOULD eat it? (as the article asks) I suppose you could argue that it is recycled meat...but...I dunno?????

I'm curious though...why did you think it would taste like chicken? hee hee hee (by the way, I'm here for you with pen in hand if you need me xxxxx)

• still thinking
    still thinking

EP...you think he is acting like this!!!!......

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I am NOT a partaker..........................

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Fun-ny Gubby! So THAT's where all the available brothers were!

NC

• dillen89
    dillen89

Hahaha...I'm not at all surprised by what you just been through, but seriously, I've only been to ONE congregation by the JWs and haven't been to one since then. I never looked forward to the weekend congregation myself because the long talks are boring and aren't really getting anything out of it and relying on Watchtower magazines to discuss what is read in their bible is totally out of order. What else I cannot believe is how selfish they can be about building hospitals and schools for those in needs because when you see what has to be done you do whatever it takes to make a difference for our world or community! The JWs say we worldly people are bad because some of us want to make a difference? Since when did helping those in need ever became a bad thing? Papua New Guinea runs through my vains 24/7 and there are people on that island who need help -- especially those children who are in need of medical attention and education! Those JWs do need to take a good look at themselves and think twice before calling those people who want to make a difference in our world/community BAD. We worldly people are not bad...we're the best and we're better then them in much more divine and Uncondtional Loving way!

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

What is happening to this forum?

• Joliette
    Joliette

The title of this thread needs to be the title of the conventions for: 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 and beyond....

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

Gubber,

Do you think they all counted time?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit