Greetings, First Post on JWN Forum

by partydelights 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Hello and welcome to you.

Loz x

• snowbird
    snowbird

Oh, I forgot to congratulate you on the upcoming new addition.

Is that your child in your avatar?

Beautiful.

Syl

• Quandry
    Quandry

Welcome to the forum. So glad that your family is with you.

Are the members of your extended family that are not Christians happy that you are all no longer JWs?

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

welcome and so glad you got out WITH your family! life is good!

• Knowsnothing
    Knowsnothing

plus one more coming (thanks in advance for your congratulations. We love kids).

Welcome partydelights!

Spirituality is so different from adherence to organisation. Glad you stood your ground and saw the hypocrasy.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Welcome.Great to have you aboard

• Velour
    Velour

Welcome! Glad to have you here ^_^

• kazar
    kazar

Welcome. Glad you are here.

• partydelights
    partydelights

Hello and Hello to so many of you replying,

Finally managed to change my Avatar. That’s the photo of my eldest son, taken about 8 years ago. My twin sons (third and forth, now 2+) look almost like him. I’ll change to their photos in the future.

You know, many of your comments/bio showed me one thing – Love still exist in this world . Glad to know ex-elders. I was never appointed to MS and am fortunate. Otherwise I wonder how much a hypocrite I’ll become. But thanks to God, my eyes were opened to such.

And to @Quandry, I came from a country where WT is banned. Hence, many, including our parents, do not know about JW. All they can associate is “they are all Christians”. Finding out the difference is outside their concern, as they’re all Buddhists. Hence out exiting WT is just “moving from one church to another”.

For the past months, I have been doing a lot of research and readings. Accompanied by my average knowledge of the Bible (I read it many times in Prison due to Military issue), I quickly able to distinguish the difference between WT teachings and Church doctrines. In addition, I can reason with many articles on the Internet which of the two is the more accurate understanding. Very importantly, I can now fully understand the way WT mind-control JWs worldwide. Looking at it, I actually feel sorry for those JWs in my area, including the Elders whom I called hypocrites.

Anyway, WT is behind us now. We’re rebuilding our family bonds, and also adapting to our new Church services and fellowship. Happy to know that there are so many who had walked the path we are take now. Do share your love and experience with us freely.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Nice to meet you!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit