Oh no, someone's dissed us to the FBI !!

by Simon 41 Replies latest social humour

• Mary
    Mary

Oh man......Simon, you are in such deep doo-doo......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UceGF3M56bE

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I wonder if its "AliceInWonderLand" that made the Threat..

She`s stupid enough to do something like this..

She`s attacked Lady Lee on You Tube.. She attacked JWN and Mary on Topix..

....................;-)...OUTLAW

• Twitch
    Twitch

mAlice indeed, lol. Definitely kooky enough.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

OMG!

Simon, bar the doors and ditch all your servers and hard-drive files immediately!

Jeff

• Joey Jo-Jo
    Joey Jo-Jo

There was an episode of judge Judy, she fined someone for calling the police when it was not necessary, because the police can be more needed in other areas of urgency rather than settling something minor such as what he/she said, the FBI should do the same.

• blondie
    blondie

So the FBI handles slander cases??? In Canada. Since when. If the WTS feels this site has slandered them they will have to use their own legal staff to pursue and not be wasting the FBI's time. It's not that they are ignorant of this site and that the legal arm of the WTS hasn't reached out and touched JWN before re copyright laws.

Just because someone reveals something bad about an individual or organization does not make it slander, especially if it is true and easil proved by their own words.

HANG THEM WITH THEIR OWN WORDS

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

I'll have to agree with OUTLAW on this. This does sound a lot like something Alice would do. It's not logical or well thought out in the least...

V665V665

• ziddina
    ziddina

Okay...

Correct me if I'm wrong...

But saying "Federal Authorities" does NOT mean the same thing as "Federal Bureau of Investigation"???

Jes' sayin'...

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Perhaps a counter-complain should be filed. Watchtower teaches that the American government is run by Satan the Devil and will soon be crushed by Watchtower-allied terrorist agents from outer space.

Watchtower is the greatest slanderer of all time!

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "I'll have to agree with OUTLAW on this. This does sound a lot like something Alice would do. It's not logical or well thought out in the least... "

Errrr..... Yeah....

But that ALSO means that it sounds like something the Governing Body would do!!! [ nyuk, nyuk!]

LOL @ Mary's video!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit