Oh no, someone's dissed us to the FBI !!

by Simon 41 Replies latest social humour

• Heaven
    Heaven

I think "aliveinrussia" needs to be the one on the alert. The FBI may be kicking down their door any minute.

• JeffT
    JeffT

Simon, did he suggest that he could get the complaint dropped in exchange for all your financial info?

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

It reminds me of the time my never been baptized sister in law posted pictures of her christmas tree on her facebook. I told her how beautiful it was. Then a nephew, devout JW, posted underneath us, "I am disappointed in you." Then I said, "I thought your dad died years ago. They dream we care what they think. They dream we are just as afraid of them as they are of us.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

I think if the FBI looked into "us" the JW's should be more concerned then us!!! just saying

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Like the FBI gives a damn about slander. Aren't they more interested in actual, federal crimes?

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

So JWN is now at the center of international intrigue? Cool!

Do you think the FBI will make Rocco take off his santa hat?

W

• GOrwell
    GOrwell

it ain't slander if it's true!

• mummatron
    mummatron

In most countries slander and defamation of charater are civil (not criminal) matters and certainly wouldn't warrant any police/FBI/criminal justice bureau involvement. Aliveinrussia has no idea how the law real-World works - definitely a J-Dub!

Simon, perhaps you should suggest that if they wish to police the Internet and restrict freedom of speech, then perhaps they should go work for the Chinese government!

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

still saying JW's have more to loose then us! Maybe the FBI will see how much the JW's have hurt us! that is more of a crime then saying they hurt us? right?

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

*GASP*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit