Becoming of the anointed & seeing the light

by discreetslave 42 Replies latest jw experiences

• Chariklo
    Chariklo
    One cannot be born again unless they confess that Jesus is Lord God/YHWH (Rom. 10:9-10).

Godrulz, you sound like part of the WT, pontificating who can and who can't be born again/saved. It's as though you have a personal hotline to the Almighty, and you've been given a licence to admit to Heaven or send down to Hell?

Are you St Peter in disguise?

Sorry, but can't you see why you put people's backs up?

• discreetslave
    discreetslave

Hi Billy yes it was Chitrikar. What's the story?

Godrulz bless your heart...

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft
    One cannot be born again unless they confess that Jesus is Lord God/YHWH (Rom. 10:9-10).

Godrulz thank you ...but I dont need you or anyone else to tell me about the authenticity of my anointing....I'll trust my heavenly father. End of.

Loz x

• godrulz
    godrulz

Jn. 1:12; Jn. 3:16; Jn. 3:3; Rom. 10:9-10; I Jn. 5:11-13. WT is wrong to limit born again to 144K. Born again Christian is redundant since this is the only kind of Christian there is. One cannot be a Christian without trusting Christ. God's Word tells us who is born again and how. We cannot judge hearts, but we can say that God links born again with faith in Christ, all believers, not just an elite group.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

The WTBS dont have any monopoly on who God chooses to anoint, and I'd go further and say neither does any other organised religion. An anointing is far and above all that legalism and dogma. Its between God and and an individual's heart. He manages to convey it excellently,without any outsiders' assistance.

Loz x

• jehovahsheep
    jehovahsheep

the jw memorial is similiar to the devil worhipers memorial.like the jws -they pass the bread and wine around the room and each one REFUSES to partake .

• godrulz
    godrulz

I am not judging, but telling the simplicity of the gospel based on the revealed Word of God. Jesus is the only way and those who reject His person (true identity) and work cannot and will not be saved. This is not opinion, but the clear Word of God. I cannot judge individual hearts and minds as to who has or has not received/rejected Him, but I can say that Muhammad, Buddha, Jehovah of the WT or LDS, etc. cannot save.

• Diest
    Diest

DONT FEED THE BEARS

• Kosonen
    Kosonen

Hi discreetslave, I just want to tell you that I read your comment and it was encouraging. Bye Sister!

• discreetslave
    discreetslave

8 Now Stephen, full of graciousness and power, was performing great portents and signs among the people. 9 But certain men rose up of those from the so-called Synagogue of the Freedmen, and of the Cy?re′ni?ans and Alexandrians and of those from Ci?li′cia and Asia, to dispute with Stephen; 10 and yet they could not hold their own against the wisdom and the spirit with which he was speaking. 11 Then they secretly induced men to say: “We have heard him speaking blasphemous sayings against Moses and God.” ...“This man does not stop speaking things against this holy place and against the Law. 14 For instance, we have heard him say that this Jesus the Naz?a?rene′ will throw down this place and change the customs that Moses handed down to us.”

I am done. Sunday was my last meeting. I am writing up my letter and I will mail & email it to all I can except the "so-called Synagogue of the Freedmen". I'll have everyone in confusion before they have a chance to announce me.

I wanted to lay low as long as I could but I refuse to touch the unclean thing any longer. I know now without the shadow of a doubt that they are from their Father the Devil. The arrogance and twisted mentally diseased reasonings of the cong. coordinator answered sealed the deal. I am too angry at present to get into all the details about the meeting I had with the "so-called Synagogue of the Freedmen".

Let me just say this take a look at pg 3 of the W 9/1/2011. The elder said he did not find this picture to be offensive nor too graphic for a young child. When I asked why he said he trusts the Faithful Slave (of SATAN) to have allowed such a thing by means of God's spirit. If I watched movies or read worldly books with such an image I would be counseled. There was a moment that I started to smirk while they speaking. My husband asked what was funny? The picture of the gun was pointing at me so I said it looked like I was the target.

IF THE SON THEREFORE SHALL MAKE YOU FREE, YE SHALL INDEED BE FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK GOD ALMIGHTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit