Becoming of the anointed & seeing the light

by discreetslave 42 Replies latest jw experiences

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Welcome Discreet. We are all familiar with the WT article saying those that partake may be mentally imbalanced. We are also familiar with the article that calls apostates mentally diseased. In the end, it sounds like a lot of name calling to preserve their position and mediator. I'm glad you're happy again and I hope that continues.

NC

• WontLeave
    WontLeave

I talk about the relationship between "the faithful and discreet slave" and the Governing Body in my paper, "Do Christians Have Human Leaders?" The attitude of the Watchtower toward those they claim are the vast majority remaining of those mentioned by Jesus is appalling, if they believe it. They can't really come right out and deny the people drinking the wine are "fds", because the GB would lose their position along with the others they reject.

• Kosonen
    Kosonen

Hi discreetslave, I too enjoyed reading your life story. Amazing how similar many things have been in your life as in my, forexample the service in foreign language group, and now after they disfellowshiped me, depression and difficulties. Also what lead to the anointing moment, me as you, I tried my best to do all what the "fds" told to do and most importantly that I wanted to please God. Also intense bible reading and studing. And then after been born again Jehovah God started to open my eyes to all the false teachings of WT-society. But I did not dismiss them at once, because they maybe mistaken and they could correct what was wrong, and I still consider Jehovah's witnesses to be my brothers and sisters, but mislead. I don't find other churches better, and the world don't love truth lovers. Many "godly"worldy people will likewise regard born again christians with jelousy, and if you have to work with them, they will not like you when they see that you have Christ like qualities. It is just as simple as Jesus said: For he that practices vile things hates the light and does not come to the light, (John 3:20).

It was about 6 years ago I was born again. I did not want to leave the congregation, and I wanted to help them spiritually and doctrinally, so I tried to stay in the organization, but I knew that speaking about new undertanding could lead to disfellowshipment, so I tried to strengthen my self so that if that happens I would not lose my faith and that I would not turn to a real apostate. So after about 3 years from becoming anointed I first offered GB my help in a letter. But there was no reply. So then I felt justified to talk to brothers and sisters about more correct understanding of many things. During all that time I never surched any information from apostates. So for about 2 months thanks to Jehovah God and Jesus Christ I managed to speak with many brothers and sisters in my congregation and neighbour congregations without being at once disfellowshiped, but the elders are still angry at me after 3 years. My most hot topic was that God's kingdom was not established 1914. So now as disfellowshiped without my consent, I've tried to stay spiritually alive. With downs and ups. And I try to be a discreet and wise slave and to give spiritual food and witness when possible. I hope Jehovah will give me greater opportunities. But first of all I have to become firm my self. So don't do any hasty moves, I mean, do not disassociate yourself, do as big witness as possible, don't give them up so easily. Let them be the bad guys, kicking you out. And do not let yourself be mislead by real apostates or other mistaken persons. Often even here we former witnesses have also erroneous understandings of bible prophecy and doctrines and we make ajustments to our thinking. So don't be trapped by ideas of freedom to break God's commandments, for example to abstain from blod. I have felt that since they disfellowshiped, my life has only got more difficult. And I expect that in the future I will end up in more challenging situations. But if I'll survive spiritually I have to be spiritually strong.

So dear sister I wish you the very best and I hope you make all the way to the heavenly kingdom to be there with Jesus and Jehovah God

Jan

• Kosonen
    Kosonen

Hi discreetslave again, I want to recommend http://www.paradisecafediscussions.net just now we are there developing the understanding of Babylon the Great.

• godrulz
    godrulz

discreetslave: who do you say Jesus Christ is?

• jehovahsheep
    jehovahsheep

the bible speaks of bringing MANY sons to glory.the 144k were the 1st century firstfruitd from the 12 tribes of israel .you need to depart immeadiatly just in case you pass away unexpectantly before the next memorial.

• godrulz
    godrulz

The 144K are a future group of Jewish Christians during the Great Tribulation before the visible Second Coming of Christ to earth. They are not first century believers. All saints in the OT and Church Age have a heavenly hope (billions). The WT 144K view is a big lie and rip off. It denies the NT truths to everyone except a small elite group (based on a prooftext out of context). The Memorial of JWs is an unbiblical farce.

• jehovahsheep
    jehovahsheep

the end was in 70 ad,stop waiting for it.start living a life as an active christian and improve your world instead of waiting for christ to come a third time .

• godrulz
    godrulz

Preterism is false. The end is not in 70 A.D. This was an historical event, but the Second Coming is yet future (Revelation is futurist in Rev. 4-22, but past/present to John in Rev. 1-3 based on Rev. 1:19 key to interpretation).

What is your present faith background sheep? I assume your view is not even WT anymore.

• cskyjw.sun
    cskyjw.sun

discreteslave the jws are not going to belive you that you are anointed,if you could in some born again church maybe they will accept you.but that means that the jws are going to disfellowshipped you because you affiliate with the church.

the other thing is that you should continue with your medication.at least stick to consistantly one type of medicine or you could have injection once every month during your followup with the doctor.it is very important to ward off "anxiety attack"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit