The Evilness that is Lady Gaga

by LouBelle 31 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I like Lady Gaga. I love the line in "Bad Romance" where she screams, "I'm a freak bitch baby!" I don't know why that line tickles me so. :D

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I think she's a Madonna wannabe. I haven't heard a song she's done. I can't be bothered. No, she isn't evil, just boring and silly.

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

I've already tired of her. I think the artists with more shelf life,have no need for gimmicks.

But,most people don't even believe in the devil anymore. So,they can boycott her all they like,she's laughing all the way to the bank. But,hopefully,she saves up her pennies. The fame will not last.

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

The music industry is controlled the same way as the media. There's a few articles linked to this page that should help make sense of it all....

The Truth About the Entertainment Industry

http://www.illuminati-news.com/art-and-mc/index2.htm

• mummatron
    mummatron

Gaga does go for shock value but that's her USP. She's a brand and she markets herself effectively but that subjects her to some very harsh critiscism. The meat outfit for example was one way of stating that people have no qualms about ripping her apart like a piece of meat. There've been lots of nasty and untrue rumours about her in the press - her 'being a hermaphrodite' being just one example. I personally think she's a good lyricist but don't like all of her music.

With the whole JW situation it probably doesn't help that she confesses in interviews that 'Poker Face' is a metaphor for her bi-sexual thoughts of being with women whilst doing it with a man.

The Society, and JWs in general, just love to vilify many aspects of pop culture. MJ, Madonna, Boy George, Marilyn Manson, Nirvana, KISS, Lou Reed, Frankie Goes to Hollywood, Ricky Martin, Public Enemy, Beastie Boys - were all denounced from the platform during my time as a JW as being evil, immoral, Worldly etc, etc. They claim they don't tell you what to think but boy do they try and influence every other aspect of your life!

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

I read on some christian wacko site that she has replaced Madonna

as 'the whore of Babylon'.

Rock on whore! Love your work and keep shocking society!

oz

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

ProdigalSon,

That website you referenced claims that the whole entertainment industry is in control of "the Devil" and musicians practise the occult.

As if that wasn't enough, the writer lost me when he claimed backmasking was a form of mind control.

• trevor
    trevor

Lady Gaga always entertains and I watch, er I mean listen to, a lot of her music.

She has achieved a great deal in her short life. If I were a younger man...

• shamus100
    shamus100

I'm doing an animal sacrifice to her on July 4th if anyone is interested.

• shamus100
    shamus100

I'm doing an animal sacrifice to her on July 4th if anyone is interested.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit