The Evilness that is Lady Gaga

by LouBelle 31 Replies latest jw friends

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Today I got three seperate emails stating that Lady Gaga has sold her soul to the devil and is using her music and videos to further satan's goals. They then go take the various symbology and wording in her music and videos and explain what they mean/represent.

She is rather wild and out there, and yes I'll admit she does use a lot of symbolism in her music videos. Does this really mean though that she is controlled by the devil and is a minion? Is she not just exploiting that avenue to get her out there?

I don't enjoy all her music, but I do find that some of her tunes make me shake my "money shelf" and bop along. I'm really enjoying The Edge of Glory song right now.

• TimothyT
    TimothyT

Haha... im listening to Judas RIGHT NOW! I realy like it!

I have no idea about her personal ideas and beliefs but this is one crackin' song!

I suppose if one chooses to listen to her, its up to their own conscience.

Personaly it doesnt bother me, but I wouldnt listen to it when im around some "spiritual babes" as it may stumble them - Not that I hang around with spiritual babes anymore!

Timmy x

• Quandry
    Quandry

I was disturbed by her "meat dress." Why do animals have to die so that she can make her "fashion" statements?

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

She came through here not that long ago, and the fans were some of the strangest people I've seen a long time. There were women with curlers in their hair, costumes, people who looked like prostitutes, it was one of the strangest things I've ever seen.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

I don't believe in the Devil. But, Lada Gaga is a bit strange. I like some of her music. She has a good voice.

Skeeter

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Gaga is cool..

I remember when Elvis was Evil ..LOL!!..

Theres always going to be another generation of stupid people,with stupid shit to say..

........................... ...OUTLAW

• jean-luc picard
    jean-luc picard

Well the Smurfs are demon possessed too, so she's in good company.

• jean-luc picard
    jean-luc picard

.............well, maybe not good company, but you see what I mean.

• highdose
    highdose

i love lady gaga, and knew it was only a matter of time before the JW's condemed her completely. But can you imagne Lady Gaga taking any crap from the JW elders? i think not.

Shes a woman, brave, oriangal and thinks for herself. Of course they will hate her. Whats more she completly at ease with sex and her body, instead of finding both shamefull.

How long i wonder before she gets named and condemed from the platform, in the style of emienm, oasis, the beatles and elvis before her?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I've seen weirder. Remember when Madonna was considered weird.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit