As of today, I will no longer be one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

by Knowsnothing 68 Replies latest jw experiences

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

I'm hoping the best for you but I hope that you'll be able to endure the consequences of having blurted out what you did. The storm of inquiry and criticism that'll hit you could make your head swim. I really hope that you'll be able to keep your head above the water as you go through this. I wish you the best though. It is good to be free...

V665V665

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

WOW!!!! Great Great for you!! Welcome Welcome! Make a clean break

• talesin
    talesin

All the best. I am soooo happy for you! :D

Don't buy into the "I broke my mom's heart" guilt trip... I did for many years, and it's a load. She's breaking her own heart.

tal

• free @ last
    free @ last

Chin up. Standing up to mom is the hardest part in my opinion and you've already survived that.

f@l

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Congratulations. I'm sorry you will now experience some prolonged emotional terrorism, but it will pass. Continue to be very kind to your mother. The best thing you can do is prove to her that what she's been told about apostates is false. If she sees that, maybe one day she will question more.

NC

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

tell us more tell us more...

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

You have a long road ahead. But for today take a bow; Congratulations on a job well done!

• moshe
    moshe
    Today, I become a man and an individual. Today, begins my life.

You did what naturally feels right- truth trumps darkness again. Good Luck. I hope some of our 7 year (to life) faders contemplate on what you have said.

• umadevi
    umadevi

That's great! Best of Luck!

• Knowsnothing
    Knowsnothing

Update #1

The elder came, saw, and left. Victor? Logic and reason.

I refuted every single point. Not to puff myself, just that I was able to respectfuly stand my ground.

Here comes round 2. My mother asked for a more "knowledgable" elder to come. I await his coming, knowing truth and conviction cannot be defeated. This is last round, and I know I won.

More updates as I can.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit