Just curious

by outonalimb 48 Replies latest jw friends

• outonalimb
    outonalimb

I see that there is a plethera of JWs here that have left the fold, maybe after reading some of these posts. Is there anyone here that was not a JW, but is now after visiting here? If so, why?

mn

it is by reason alone that we can distinguish truth from falsehood....

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

youre kidding right?
    Someone reads whats here and decides that, based on what weve said, the Org must be the Truth?
    Too funny.Id be willing to bet...not a single one.
    Anyway what are you doing here? Looking for an arguement? Looking for truth? looking what the apostates are saying? looking for fun?
    come on buddy tell me your story, enrapture me. Tell me why youre "out on a limb" enlighten me. its slow today. I need a good laugh.

• Carmel
    Carmel

it is by reason alone that we can distingish truth from falsehood..?

I seriously doubt that reason alone will do anything but end up with reasonable people disagreeing on virtually all issues. What is true for you is likely my folly, yet I concede that you may be a reasonable person.

the exception in this case disproves the axiom

carmelite

• Carmel
    Carmel

Very likely two women working for Boeing during the second world war might be having a "riveting conversation".

carmel -)

• wonderwoman77
    wonderwoman77

I think what outonalimb is asking is, why someone would come here if they were not an exjw, His question was, is there anyone here that was NOT a JW and if so why. So what he is asking is why people that are not directly healing from what the org did why are they here, at least that is how I took it. And I would say those that stay that were never members, like us crazy people and maybe they were not directly effected by the org, but indirectly....

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

He asks whether anyone joined the org AFTER coming here.
    Our apostate mouthings and lewd talk so repulsed them that they decided the org must be the truth. Haha. What a big fat worm on a sharp hook. I want to know why hes out on a limb. Hubba hubba. Hes got "doubts".

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey refiners fire,you`ve spotted two.Theres still a couple more. Funny eh?They don`t think we can spot them..LOL...OUTLAW

• ladonna
    ladonna

Hi Outonalimb,

I can't really say. I don't think any of us can. But I have an idea where you are coming from.
    Some have thought of going back, but from those I know, they have never followed it through.

Sorry I can't help more.
    Ana

• mommy
    mommy

Hey Outlaw and Refiners I just wanted to pop in here and let you know what you are feeling is perfectly normal. There has been an influx of new posters or perhaps posters you don't recognize that you assume to be trolls. There have been quite a few trolls of late so I am sure your troll-dar is in full swing. What has always worked well in this DB is giving the person the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise.

Imagine if your first post you were shot down in mid air? It is a scary enough feeling posting here anyway, so how about we make it a bit easier. If you use the handy links Simon has porovided you can take a look at past posts that Outonalimb has made, this may give you a better idea of why he is here.

Now I know there are some obvious trolls about, have fun with them if you wish. But try to lighten up a bit, it will be easier on your heart
    wendy

When I leave, you will know I have been here

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

You might be right mommy. Im gettin paranoid here, I accused Outlaw Of accusin me of trolling in the other thread.
    Apologies Outlaw.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit