Is this weird? JW FB comments

by serenitynow! 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Honesty
    Honesty

What about the spiritual paradise they are in now?

Ooops, I forgot that one is only for the child molestors in their midst.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

This explains it

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

It's the pure language people. Code word for cult talk. Totally ADD

• boyzone
  • cantleave
    cantleave

DF I am nicking that for another thread !!!!!

Sorry - plagarism is in my opinion Justified.

• rebel8
    rebel8

"I'm going to travel and meet all of you guys in Paradise and hang out with your lions."

So now everyone will have pet lions? Lions will live everywhere on Earth instead of in their natural habitats?

Friendly, grass-eating, migrating lions! Magic!

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

The problem is for them is:

they are not able/allowed/willing, to live in the real world. They are given no way of coping with now, so they have to inflate the future, the 'paradise' in their own minds.

They are afraid to die, they are afraid to live. The WT is all about presenting the world as a scary dangerous horrid place and then when they are convinced by the barrage of misrepresentation of life that its not woth living in, they offer the carrot of this ficticious future to solve all the problems instead of helping them deal with reality.

Everything hangs on the elusive future...

oz

• sizemik
    sizemik

" . . . live for the day, when you'll say, life without end at last!"

" . . . just keep your eyes on the prize . . ."

Needn't go on . . . I'm pissing you off already prob.

Mind-control . . . makes you believe in the completely, totally, and utterly ridiculous. Thats' why it's so painful to recall . . . let alone see it in others.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

They are afraid to die, they are afraid to live.

That is the most accurate and succinct analysis of the JW world I've ever seen. It is a sad but true statement.

• man in black
    man in black

I'm going to travel and meet all of you guys in Paradise and hang out with your lions

why is it always lions? personally I would enjoy a horse, peacock, sloth, otter, or koala bear instead of a lion !

Maybe it is some kind of arrogant way of thinking, "hey, I'll be able to control a LION in paradise, forget all of the other animals

living around here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit