What DO I think about Glenn Beck?

by AK - Jeff 82 Replies latest jw friends

• Terra Incognita
    Terra Incognita

Ri:

Money money money...does not make a man or woman evil...it is what he or she does with their money ...I say George Soros is a true evil in the way he conducts himself and uses money to manipulate all his little organizations to do his will, not for good but for chaos everywhere in the world.

Beck is a blessed force for good. We know how it ends in the end and God wins over evil.

Pray to God in heaven for Glenn Beck and his safe keeping

Based on a sampling of pro Beck supporters and the assumption that JWN has an unbiased cross section of political opinions matching the rest of the nation; I draw the following conclusion:

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

RI, are you not interested in discussing the real issues behind the rhetoric? I'll stop looking for your answer if that is so. I was hoping to find one conservative that could speak respectfully and reasonably. I'm just interested to see if we put aside the anger and bombastic language if there are solutions in the middle.

NC

• Ri
    Ri

Sorry I got the name wrong. She is Lara Logan....the 60 minutes news woman that was raped by the muslim Islamic men in Tihir Square.The peaceful religion???

Why is it that Liberal progressives always find an excuse for their own violence and those they support? Wisconsin was no doubt ugly human behavior...destructive of government property and making lame excuses for runnaway democrats, Do you know how you are looked upon by the rest of the world? Mad as rabid raccoons!

• Terra Incognita
    Terra Incognita

Ri:

Sorry I got the name wrong. She is Lara Logan....the 60 minutes news woman that was rape by the muslim Islamic men in Tihir Square.The peaceful religion???

First Ri, it would help a lot if you wrote in the normal size font that most posters prefer. The other posters are forced to write in the size font you do when they quote due to glitches in the program that creates problems.

As for your pathetic comment, who the hell are you to make such a sweeping statement against 1 billion people? Why don't you blame Fundamentalist Jews, inside or outside of Israel, for the abominations found in their Bible?

Bottom line; your kind is forever talking out of both sides of their mouths. You can't stand taking the medicine that you ram down others throats. While your fellow psychos are hallucinating Sharia law creeping into our Judicial system; Dominion Christianity, a Theocratic movement that advocates taking over the United States and imposing Old Testament Laws upon that nation, is gaining major influence upon Conservative politicians, Televangelists and has made major inroads in traditional Fundamentalist religions.

Look at the example below of an Old Testament law before you open your bigoted mouth.

Deuteronomy 25:11-12 (New International Version)

11 If two men are fighting and the wife of one of them comes to rescue her husband from his assailant,

and she reaches out and seizes him by his private parts,

12 you shall cut off her hand. Show her no pity.

You may now burn your Bible.

• Ri
    Ri

Ms. Logan, a CBS News correspondent, was in the square preparing a report for “60 Minutes” on Feb. 11 when the celebratory mood suddenly turned threatening. She was ripped away from her producer and bodyguard by a group of men who tore at her clothes and groped and beat her body. “For an extended period of time, they raped me with their hands,” Ms. Logan said in an interview with The New York Times. She estimated that the attack involved 200 to 300 men.

• Terra Incognita
    Terra Incognita

If you're going to talk about rape, Ri, take a look at this:

Numbers 31:13-18 (New International Version)

13 Moses, Eleazar the priest and all the leaders of the community went to meet them outside the camp.

14 Moses was angry with the officers of the army—the commanders of thousands and commanders of hundreds

—who returned from the battle.

15 “Have you allowed all the women to live?” he asked them.

16 “They were the ones who followed Balaam’s advice and enticed the Israelites to be unfaithful to the LORD in the Peor incident,

so that a plague struck the LORD’s people.

17 Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man,

18 but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

• Ri
    Ri

“There was a moment that everything went wrong,” she recalled.

As the cameraman, Richard Butler, was swapping out a battery, Egyptian colleagues who were accompanying the camera crew heard men nearby talking about wanting to take Ms. Logan’s pants off. She said: “Our local people with us said, ‘We’ve gotta get out of here.’ That was literally the moment the mob set on me.”

Mr. Butler, Ms. Logan’s producer, Max McClellan, and two locally hired drivers were “helpless,” Mr. Fager said, “because the mob was just so powerful.” A bodyguard who had been hired to accompany the team was able to stay with Ms. Logan for a brief period of time. “For Max to see the bodyguard come out of the pile without her, that was one of the worst parts,” Mr. Fager said. He said Ms. Logan “described how her hand was sore for days after — and the she realized it was from holding on so tight” to the bodyguard’s hand.

They estimated that they were separated from her for about 25 minutes.

“My clothes were torn to pieces,” Ms. Logan said.

She declined to go into more detail about the assault but said: “What really struck me was how merciless they were. They really enjoyed my pain and suffering. It incited them to more violence.”

After being rescued by a group of civilians and Egyptian soldiers, she was swiftly flown back to the United States.

• Terra Incognita
    Terra Incognita

Ri, stop running away from my statements and respond to them.

Here it is again as a reminder:

"As for your pathetic comment, who the hell are you to make such a sweeping statement against 1 billion people? Why don't you blame Fundamentalist Jews, inside or outside of Israel, for the abominations found in their Bible?"

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

So she was rescued by Muslims. I'm not sure what your point is RI. I'm not sure how this links to how you think Liberals act. You really confuse me. Maybe you just use your posts to spout and not to discuss--which is fine. By the way, Abraham Lincoln once jumped out a window to prevent a quorum. The Dems in Wisconsin were using a tried and true method that has the same effect as a filibuster. I guess Lincoln was a moron too---Nothing would EVER be important enough for him to actually run away to prevent a vote.

NC

• Terra Incognita
    Terra Incognita

I'm still waiting for your answer, Ri.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit