What DO I think about Glenn Beck?

by AK - Jeff 82 Replies latest jw friends

• cofty
    cofty

You're in the right quadrant Sooner7nc, only just but you made it :)

• sooner7nc
  • NewChapter
    NewChapter

You may not like Maddow, but she is still a thousand times more trustworthy than Beck.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggT_VjqH_rc

• Terry
    Terry

Glenn Beck wants BOTH a reality based model of the universe combined with supernatural belief in the unseen.

When he sticks to reality based thinking he can see what is true and so can we.

When he bases his beliefs, opinions and commentary on supernature it is quicksand.

None of us can have a mind split into two hardrives operating a brain with BOTH reality based and supernatural thinking.

It cannot work.

COGNITIVE DISSONANCE makes idiots out of even the most intelligent people.

Why? Because LIFE IS REAL.

• Ri
    Ri

I like Glenn, if not for Glenn Beck, I would still be wondering what the hell happened to our country...I have never in my life seen so many Anti American Left wing Liberal Progressives. Where did they all come from...I think they came out of the closet after they elected Obama. AND the Communist are out in open....THANK GOD for GLENN BECK....he has awaken many Americans

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

What I think about Glenn Beck..........excuse my language, but I'd like to whoop his azz. I'd massacre that dude, I'd love to do it right in front of his wife, kids, and anybody else that has a measure of respect for that clown. Just strip him of all his dignity and manhood, make him my little girl. He's a phony coward, and he owes Limbaugh. Matter fact, all these conservative talk show hosts owe Limbaugh. They're like nats on the big dog's penis. None of them original, just taking Limbaugh's schtick and modifying or tweaking it here or there, and making money off of all the jackasses that need their ears tickled because they're too bull headed to view America through the eyes of people they have negative preconcieved notions about. Beck reminds me of the Watchtower and his followers remind me of some JWs who are incapable of thinking outside the box, largely because they don't want to. They like what they hear, even when they know someting is wrong about it. Whether that says something about themselves, or their puppet, I don't know.

• cofty
    cofty

I'd massacre that dude, I'd love to do it right in front of his wife, kids

I have contempt for Glen Beck's views but now I also have contempt for yours

• d
    d

This man is truly crazy in every way shape and form.

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

I have contempt for Glen Beck's views but now I also have contempt for yours

Ya know the funny thing.......I think we've been through this before. I'm chuckling as I'm writing this because there was something else that set you off on me because I held violent thoughts towards someone in popular culture LOL. I can't recall LOL.

• Violia
    Violia

NRFG

I think what you said is ugly and hate filled - for starters. So you think raping a man in front of his kids is OK? I guess it is nearing the political voting drama and the board will be filled with this kind of talk.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit