What DO I think about Glenn Beck?

by AK - Jeff 82 Replies latest jw friends

• Ri
    Ri

Glenn Beck loves America and what it stands for....more than I can say for the Anti American Liberals who are trying in everyway to destroy this country.....Our country isn't perfect but before the Hollywood Liberals and MSM started trashing our Land of the Free and the home of the Barve it was close. No other country has ever been as great. THEN the Liberal Anti Americans came along with....no morals, no God....Sad

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

I have never in my life seen so many Anti American Left wing Liberal Progressives.

Why is it that when someone disagrees with your politics they are anti American? Isn't this getting a little old? Why do you get to define what is and what is not American? This was a country founded on democracy and as such knew it would have to consider many views along the political spectrum. There is nothing UnAmerican about progressives. They have a vision of a country that takes care of the poor, sick and elderly. Others have a vision that more strongly emphasizes business success and de-emphasizes social aid. I think the answer is somewhere in between. But I am tired of conservatives pretending that they are somehow more "American" and therefore hold a more valid view. You're just gonna have to put up with us cuz THIS IS AMERICA. Land of free speech and thought. There is NOTHING more American than holding an opposing view, and fighting for the rights of the person that disagrees with you.

NC

• cofty
    cofty

there was something else that set you off on me

I said I had contempt for your views, not for you. You seem to have trouble seeing the difference. This is why sensible political discussion seems to be impossible for some people

• Ri
    Ri

Our counrty is A REPUBLIC for which it STANDS so why are LIBERALS trying to destroy it and the Consitution?

• cofty
    cofty

no morals, no God. - Ri

Can you could explain the connection between morals and belief in god?

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Oh, I know our country is a Republic. But the process to choosing our representatives is democratic. The only people tearing our country up is those that cause deep divides by claiming others aren't even American. Do you know the definition of American? Being born here, Having an American parent, or becoming a naturalized citizen. It's not that they are Christian or Conservative or from a certain political party. So deal with it. We are here and we are staying. And we are American.

NC

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

I don't think massacre and rape are the same thing there Violia but thanks for trying.

@ Newchapter- Yes, she may be a thousand times more trustworthy but that's like saying one pile of shit is less smelly than another. They're still two piles of shit.

• Ri
    Ri

If it were up to the Liberal progressives....there would only be free speech for them and you know it. Very Anti American

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

I don't feel remotely guilty about having those thoughts, and I'll explain why. That man is playing a role, but his role is detrimental to the social fabric in this country. People such as him, and Palin, they feed the extremist elements in this country, and when these conservative extremists who aren't rational to begin with, when they go off and blow something up, or shoot something up, people like Beck and Palin share a measure of responsibility for those actions. They're rabble rousers in the same way extremist Imans incite violence against the infidels. Bury your head in the sand all you want, but I see unnecessary bloodshed in the future, and Beck will have blood on his hands. It'd be one thing if he truly believed the tripe he talks, but he's in this for the money. This country has enough people like Ri, who's about as bright as a toe nail, and who eats this gobbly gook up, and Beck is getting paid handsomely, all for playing a character, a role.

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

I don't think massacre and rape are the same thing there Violia but thanks for trying.

Thanks Sooner LOL, I forgot to address that. LOL.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit