Regional Convention 2015 - Program

by Designer Stubble 47 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Captain Schmideo2
    Captain Schmideo2
    Symposium-Definition-You will listen to 6 different speakers for what seems like an interminable amount of time, only to realize that barely an hour of the session has gone by, and you are still stuck for the next 120 minutes.
  • FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway

Yep captain. The best you could do was just check off the symposium segments on your program until it was over. Yay! 20 minutes passed! Another check mark to make!

You know what I miss tho?? Those Apple and cheese Danishes. I haven't been able to find anything like them!!! Some years I would love the apple, some years the cheese. Also the barbecue beef sandwiches weren't bad.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Saturday afternoon part: Kind Elders. Now that one is funny. Why do the Elders need to be reminded to be kind. Don't they have Jehovahs holy spirit?

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown
    God these crap-fests come around with relentless regularity, it seems like we only just stopped discussing the last one.
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2
    Kill me now......
  • william draper
    william draper
    Why are there no dates
  • Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

SUNDAY AFTERNOON 11:20 PUBLIC BIBLE DISCOURSE: Jesus Christ, World Conqueror—How and When?

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Great find Pete!

As we have said before...the org just recycles things over and over!

wash, rinse, repeat....

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Regional Convention 2015 - Program

SATURDAY AFTERNOON...1:50pm.. Kind Elders

Image result for Watchtower Logo

..............Image result for cruel to be kind

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

This will be a bunch of recycled crap. As mentioned before, the dubs will get filled with Jesus-ness for a few years. It will be the WT Jesus, but sort of Jesus-like..

It will all turn into Jehovah stuff, mark my words. The focus will be ( without saying it ) how if Jesus was here, he would obey the GB.

DD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit