Feet and Toes Research and Noo Lite

by Mad Sweeney 37 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Bumping this because I'll be discussing this and some other District Convention stuff on Cult Free Radio this Saturday night at 10pm.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Cult-Free-Radio/230771686936547

• Witness My Fury
  • cantleave
    cantleave

I always found flip-flops uncomfortable bewteen my toes.

• cult classic
    cult classic

LOL Cantleave - good one.

marking for read after family goes. We'll have to keep btt this to top this summer.

Thanks Mad

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

You're welcome, cult classic. I discussed this same topic - and a couple other district convention things - on CFR earlier this evening if you would like to give it a listen.

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/15624157

• the-illuminator81
    the-illuminator81

I wish someone at Bethel would study some history. No close election results before 1914? C'mon guys, it's like you're not even trying.

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

I'm bumping this mainly because I'm going to see relatives this weekend who've already been and I'm sure they'll bring up this "wonderful, new insight". I can't wait to burst their bubble with the, "oh, they're going back to the 78-85 understanding"!!!

To summerize -

-59 to 78 - 10 toes were distinct from Anglo-American feet and represented all governments when the rock strikes.

-78-85 - 10 toes NOT important and are part of the feet that represents the Anglo-American world power

-85-2011 - back to the original 10 toes represent all co-existing governments

11 - ??? - back to the 78-85 view that they are part of the Anglo-American world power.

It's not as bad as the stupid generation ping-pong which resulted in one of the craziest prophetic interpretations of a bible verse since the 7 bowls of Revelation=7 district conventions in the 1920s (even when I was all in I couldn't wrap my mind around that one) that being the "over-lapping generation"

Thanks for pulling that together Mad Sweeney. I love knowing more about the changes in views that 99% of JWs!

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

Here's the thing I don't get. What about the 8th King - who they say is the UN? If the statue is supposed to represent all dominate world powers since Babylon and the iron/clay mixture is supposed to represent the democratic/authoritarian nature of the Anglo-American world power, where does the UN fit in.

Wait a second, I'm trying to make sense of something that you simply can't make sense of. Why do I even ask?

• Lady Viola
    Lady Viola

my swipe finger hurts!!

• sabastious
    sabastious
    On the other hand, if a true unforeseen catastrophe catalyzes the "ecology of selective extinction" in North America prematurely OR if the demon elite pull a far grander false flag attack than 911

The demon elite? That sounds really badass sounding.

-Sab

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit