Feet and Toes Research and Noo Lite

by Mad Sweeney 37 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sd-7
    sd-7

So the stone has been headed towards the feet and toes of the image for 97 YEARS? What did it do, fall into a wormhole, never to be seen again for 97 years and counting?? That's just freaking hilarious! When you throw a stone, it oughta land in a few seconds!

Also, I found it very telling that they considered civil rights movements as constraining the ability of governments to act. ??? Acting without discrimination on the basis of race, gender, religion, etc. is a constraint?? Oookay. Maybe it's just me, but it's discrimination that seems to be a limiting force, if anything--after all, as long as you're divided, you can't pool your talents, ideas, and resources, right? That just seems retarded to me, for lack of a better term.

Definitely need to refer to this thread in the future. Good one.

--sd-7

• snowbird
    snowbird
    Also, I found it very telling that they considered civil rights movements as constraining the ability of governments to act.

I picked up on that, also.

No mention made of terrorists, however.

Wonder why?

So, the feet and toes represent the Anglo-American world power?

If the feet do indeed have 10 toes, then, I guess each world power has 5 toes.

Tee hee hee

Syl

• Lady Viola
    Lady Viola

marked

• watson
    watson

The Gov Body are losing power. Must be the result of the civil rights movement, etc. They can relate to the problem many governments face these days that can no longer act with imputinity. Information, baby!

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Well the large majority of JW's will eat it up, as it is just another sign that we are near the end, again.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

That may be the craziest thread hijack I've ever seen. Kudos!

• CuriousButterfly
    CuriousButterfly

Marked for reading

• onefootout
    onefootout

if you think i'm reading all that your crazy!

• darthfader
    darthfader

Forget the Feet and Toes, that's so last month... Im awaiting to become part of the "Foot Fungus" class...

• Alfred
    Alfred

@ 20571pnt428571...

metacommunication won't work here... that only works on active JWs who are afraid to think for themselves... you can go now... but thanks for stopping by...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit