by breakfast of champions 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Sayswho
    Sayswho

Welcome

Sw

• aristeas
    aristeas

Breakfast,

I understand what you are going through. I went through it over 20 years ago—seeing the ineptitude and lack of thruthfulness from the GB on down to the local level. I agree with Quandry: take it slow, be gentle to your wife. Remember how Jesus said he had many things to tell his disciples but they couldn't yet take it (John) and that he taught them only as far as they could listen (Mark). Just keep your faith in Jehovah up, however you can do it! Prayer is real important. We will all just have to see how things all work out

Cheers & welcome aboard. I'm new here too.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

@Alfred- The Finished Mystery was not part of the boxed set, but I found it openly available thru google books. Not only have I read your synopsis, I have it saved on my ever-faithful mobile device! And if anyone thinks SIS was a bunch of crap, the Finished Mystery is almost DARING you to call "BS"!

Another aside... what piqued my interest in the SIS was how is was paraded out in last summer's DVD. It's almost like they're just begging you call their bluff!

• Adiva
    Adiva

Welcome BOC. You're in great company here.

Your story is amazing and inspiring. Thank you for sharing.

Adiva

• kazar
    kazar

Welcome BOC and thanks for letting us get to know you. Your story shares so many similarities with many of us here. Most of us have been down that road of "shock" and "where else can we go". Continue posting and keep us updated. You can find some measure of comfort here.

• flipper
    flipper

BREAKFAST OF CHAMPIONS- Nice to have you here. Welcome to the board. Congratulations on seeing through the faulty teachings of the WT society. It takes awhile for many of us to see through the scam tactics of the WT society. Just be glad your head is more clear on things now. Enjoyed reading your story, you are among friends here. Take care, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit