I now have a gay boyfriend! Disfellowship me!

by TimothyT 30 Replies latest social relationships

• TimothyT
    TimothyT

I cant believe how amazing I now feel as opposed to how aweful my life was but 4 months ago.

After some careful consideration, i decided to be gay despite being a JW.

The moment i chose this course, my life became so positive and i noticeably felt happy again.

3 months ago I met a lovely man who took an interest in me. One week ago we decided it was time to become boyfriends.

Well, I feel INCREDIBLE. All i can say is that this course of life based on my being true to myself, despite the fact that it contradicts what i have been brought up to believe, has made life worth living again.

Despite being gay, and slowly coming out to those who matter to me, i also have come to realise how flawed this organisation is anyway.

Im a keen bible student but i dont see the organisations claim to authority.

To be honest, ill be glad to get out of it and start living my life as happily as i can whilst still trying my best to serve God.

Thanks to those who supported me and of course to my boyfriend 'Jackal' who joined this forum in order to understand what has made up my entire upbringing!

Love you all,

Timmy :D x

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

Congrats! Live your life!

• boisdunord
    boisdunord

Congratulations! You'll be much happier living your life this way than you ever would be if you tried to be any "zealous kingdom proclaimer."

• nugget
    nugget

Timothy I am glad to hear how positive your life is. It is also good that you are examining the faith you were brought up in. Some leave because they feel that they will never measure up to god's standards and are likely to suffer from depression and cannot embrace their new life completely. You can embrace your new life knowing that the standards JWs follow owe more to men than God.

I wish you all the best and hope your family can make the adjustment.

Welcome to Jackal.

• Intel
    Intel

TimothyT.....Congrats, bro ;-) I'm not gay, but I admire your courage.....if you read some of my latest posts, you will understand why.

Anyway, I admire you and your short post shows some great advance in LIVING YOUR OWN LIFE! Wow, this really sets an example for the rest "of us" who have to continue and be hipocrites....

Thank you my friend.

Wish you and your friend the Best!!!!!!

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

Nobody is happier than me to hear this Tim! The joy in your post is spilling over........Im so so pleased for you!!

NEVER GO BACK>>>>>>>>>>NOW IS YOUR LIFE_________LIVE IT!!!!!!!

You can still have God in your life, and you dont need THEM telling you being gay is a crime. You are PERFECT as you are!

Listen to PINK....her song PERFECT sums it up (WISH I COULD POST A LINK ).......the lyrics are very emotive.

HAPPY DAYS!!!!!! XXXX

LOVE AND HUGS< PAULA XX

• tia.dalma
    tia.dalma

"All i can say is that this course of life based on my being true to myself, despite the fact that it contradicts what i have been brought up to believe, has made life worth living again."

I can not believe - you are such a fake person, you speak about being true to yourself but you are still a Jehovah's Witness AND a gay!

Go and write a letter of disassociation, if you realy want to be true to yourself.

Go and tell the elders in your congregation "Disfellowship me!", what's the use of saying this on this forum, no one knows your real name anyway.

You are a coward and a fake, not a person true to himself.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Sigh, there had to be one...

Timothy! I am so happy for you! I remember how you were when you first came here. The change has been amazing.

Good luck and thank you to "Jackal" for making Tim so happy!!

• watersprout
    watersprout

Tim I'm really pleased for you. Enjoy your life and be happy...We only get one shot at this life, so enjoy and make every second count.

Go and write a letter of disassociation, if you realy want to be true to yourself.

Why does Tim have to ''give'' power to some janitors to be true to himself??

Peace

• cantleave
    cantleave

Timothy - I am so pleased for you. You are now being true to yourself, which is the only way you can start to be happy.

Carry on down the path that is right for you and make the most of your life.

ANGUS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit