I now have a gay boyfriend! Disfellowship me!

by TimothyT 30 Replies latest social relationships

• TimothyT
    TimothyT

Thanks everyone.

Paula: Im so glad you are happy to hear this. I was thinking of you when i posted. :D Yes im so happy with the way things are working out, and i realise that there is nothing at all wrong with me. Im so excited about the future and im not letting anyone stand in my way. :D xxx

Tia.dalma: I appreciate your honesty but not your tact. I have already been through a rough time over the past year and am still a little sensitive. I am a lot stronger than i used to be, but i DONT appreciate being called a 'fake' and a 'coward'. This process takes time. Anyone who has been through it will appreciate that. You are right though. I have no reason to be a JW anymore and dissasociation is coming up when and how i see fit.

Broken Promises: Thanks very much. Im so happy with my progress. Thanks for your support too.

• eruption
    eruption

Well son, if your happy with that fine, I have been indoctronated to hate gays, and they gay community. As a straight guy its easy to pick on others you dont understand, infact much to my shame and embarassment i posted a homophobic comment last night, so let me wish you all succses with your life.

• TimothyT
    TimothyT

Thanks Eruption. Do you know, I was also conditioned to hate gays, and for a long time i did. But i have learnt now, through my own experiences, that its good to just accept others for the fact that they are people instead of focusing on what they believe or what they are. I hope the world becomes like this some day. I very much doubt the JWs will. Their loss.

Thanks for your kind words. xxx

Timmy :D

• Jackals
    Jackals

Hi everyone, thanks for the welcome messages.

From the moment I met Tim I knew he was a very special guy and I am very proud and happy that we have decided to enter into a relationship! I have never been happier than I am right now!!

I want to say a massive thanks to everyone on this forum for playing a part in supporting him and getting him to the point he is at right now. He always speaks very highly of the people that have helped him on this forum so I have to extend my gratitude to you all for that :D

Just a note to tia.dalma - Tim has progressed leaps and bounds over the last few months and I'm sure you can appreciate that this is not an overnight process. Tim knows what he has to do but there are more important issues that need to be resolved first i.e. gaining the understanding and support of his family, who will be with him for the rest of his life. Using words like 'fake' and 'coward' are just attempts to be deliberately provocative and I don't understand why you're taking that view.

Lots of love to you all,

Jack x

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

Hi Jack, nice to know you! x

Be Happy you two.......so much time has been wasted already. I know Tim will tell the elders when HES READY, not because someone here has decided she thinks he has to do it NOW....name calling is in actual fact, INNAPROPRIATE BEHAVIOUR ON THIS FORUM.

HAPPY SATURDAY EVERYONE

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Rick Fearmonger hates you but many of us loves ya.

• chickpea
    chickpea

congrats laddie

one thing tho.... there is no decison to be gay,
    rather a decision to live according to one's
    natural inclinations... which for you seems to
    a same sex attraction... so YAY for your now
    having an authentic life!!! congratulations!!

also, if you wish to continue to study scripture
    in YOUR new light, look for churches that are
    Reconciled In Christ (RIC) as they are welcoming
    affirming and inclusive

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Happy for you. You are no longer a Witness.

• nolongerwaiting
    nolongerwaiting

Good for you! :)

NLW's wife

• J. Hofer
    J. Hofer

i thought being gay isn't a decision, but you probably didn't mean that. anyway, all the best for your new life.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit