I now have a gay boyfriend! Disfellowship me!

by TimothyT 30 Replies latest social relationships

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Timmy, Good for you.

So, are you gonna make an "It Gets Better" submission someday?

• White Dove
    White Dove

Congratulations, Timmy and Jack!

I, too, have made the decision to live according to my nature and met a really neat woman a week and 1/2 ago.

We are friends for now, no hurry.

I also felt the breath of fresh air when I came out to myself and started thinking and acting like it.

Living according to one's nature is so freeing.

• Star tiger
    Star tiger

Hi,

Well done TimothyT, you can now be yourself and be true your own ideals!

Star Tiger

• JWJunky
    JWJunky

Hey buddy I have a lesbian girlfriend well actually fiance now!

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Awesome news Timothy!

Glad you're not coming out (both from the Borg, and into your sexual orientation) alone. Everyone needs support. We're all here for you.

• talesin
    talesin

I'm so happy for you!

I had a gay pioneer buddy who suicided, back in the 70s, and am so glad that TODAY, you can choose to come out, and be accepted.

You are a keen Bible student? There are other religions that will accept you for who you are. :) So, enjoy life, keep following your heart, and hey, you don't miss the KH, that's the main thing.

tal

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

FELICITATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

• ParadiseCircus
    ParadiseCircus

Happy for you, Timothy.

• Coffee House Girl
    Coffee House Girl

I am so happy for you Timothy & I am impressed with Jackx maturity and sensitivity to support you and try to understand the JW baggage we all carry (especially in the beginning of the escape from JW land)

You will need his support and love in the next months as you get to move on with your real life and the reality of a DFing comes to pass (if you have family in the org it can be really hard opening two closet doors so to speak)

I wish you both the best!

CHG

• mamalove
    mamalove

tia.dalma, why do you come on this board? you are a fake my dear....afterall, would your JW brotherhood approve of associating on the internet with such ones that disagree with the notion that God chose some people in Brooklyn to be the path to life forever?

Timothy, Ain't happiness grand!? Keep up the momentum and don't look back and ever stop learning, and living.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit